napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Post cycle and advice going into another

BackandBiceps

Hello Dylan, I don't if you remember about 6 weeks back I had written to you regarding my steroid cycle issues. From Nairobi, Kenya.

So post cycle update without proper planning of pct. It's been 6weeks since I last pinned. Felt good until week 3, I had no motivation to go to the gym but still kept going, and for some reason my weight won't go up especially being in a deficit after competing I thought I would rebound and bulk but nothing. Haven't gained fat, as far as muscle mass I might say I've lost just a tiny bit. Sex drive was low, would take me long to get an erection. And still have abit of liquid when I press my nipples. So two weeks back I decided to see a doctor get my bloods done.
Test, estrogen, liver etc.. Everything was good but my test was low. Doc said I can eject trt or use tribulations, but decided to let it go up naturally and for prolactin I'm using Bromocriptine how long does this take to go away.

Currently I'm starting to feel alot better sex drive is back. I can get an erection. So the main question is can I plan my next cycle or if I should switch and use sarms looking at using S4 andarine.

it will take a few weeks and likely more since bromo sucks... you definitely want to switch to sarms now man... stay away from steroids please!

I used caber from sun pharma made in India. And it didn't help I believe thats cause its not a good brand.

How soon can can I start using sarms. What results am I looking at with proper training nutrition, what sides am I looking at other than the ones I read on the website, how long does a bottle last, do you need to pct after and what do you recommend I should use. Basically I need to know more

clearly... most of this is very basic questions i have provided all the answers to in all my videos and articles... you can start sarms immediately upon completing your pct... tell me your goals and i'll design your stack for you... certain bottles last different times than others... same with pct requirements... i'll lay everything out for you when i know your goals...

Height: 6 feet tall
Current weight: 75kg

Currently I'm trying to put on as much quality muscle mass as possible so need to bulk up right now. And when a competition comes up hopefully compete but not anytime soon.

As far as my goals with bodybuilding I'm more for the physique category. I prefer the look, decent size and well balanced physique. Example Ryan Terry, Steve Cook, Jeff seid. For me this what I enjoy doing the most and looking to make a living from this. Train people, photo shoots, etc.... rather than sitting and working for 11hours for something I don't enjoy.

Sorry for going into all this but thought I'd explain to you so you can understand better. If you require photos I can forward you. Thanks for your help.

Hi been busy for a while. Damn the stack is quite pricey but sounds good. Heavy on the pocket atm. Can one use S4 sarm on its own and get results. Thanks

Hi been busy for a while. Damn the stack is quite pricey but sounds good. Heavy on the pocket atm. Can one use S4 sarm on its own and get results. Thanks

If you are looking to add mass and want to run one sarm, LGD is probably best, but if you have the means I'd at least go with LGD and s4. That combo is about the best sarms duo you can run. They work so well together

Top Bottom