napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Post cycle almost done

lejots

Hey, almost done with the post cycle, feel great, but sex drive decreased again. Now what should I do following this cycle?

Hey, almost done with the post cycle, feel great, but sex drive decreased again. Now what should I do following this cycle?

I would get bloodwork done to see what is off. What was your pct and what cycle did you run?

I am on last week of platinum PCT
I have felt great, like you said, moods more stable, bloat went away and lost that excess weight.
Now I'm worried bc it's coming to last few days.
I do t want to crash and my sex drive went to zero again

Its normal to not feel awesome when you come off cycle. Thats what happens bud. You go from being to superman to a normal human being lol and.. you do have to push through it as you're relying on your own natural test to get you going. Best thing to do is get blood work done a few weeks after pct to make sure you recovered properly.

Phurious Pharma Rep

I am on last week of platinum PCT
I have felt great, like you said, moods more stable, bloat went away and lost that excess weight.
Now I'm worried bc it's coming to last few days.
I do t want to crash and my sex drive went to zero again

Assuming you made an adequate recovery, you shouldn't have to worry about that brother. As said, it can be normal to not feel exactly the same after a cycle. That's just part of the game. If something is truly off that would be reflected in bloodwork which you should be completing a couple weeks after pct is finished anyways

Thanks guys for the guidance.
Ok, so I'll get blood work in a week or 2.
I am honestly feeling the sidewffectsof having no energy too.
Work outs the same, need to get blood work I guess to see exactly what's going on.
Do you suggest, after blood work of course and while I'm taking a break from cycles..... Take testosterone?

Hi everyone, so I need guidance as to where to go to get my blood work and what to ask for. Does any kind of doc order these labs?
Also, I'm humiliated with the wife. I just can't finish. It's been like this for last 2 weeks. Not to mention the last few months of no interest.
She is now feeling it is her!
How do I fix this? Anyone else's wives feel like this and what to do

Thanks guys for the guidance.
Ok, so I'll get blood work in a week or 2.
I am honestly feeling the sidewffectsof having no energy too.
Work outs the same, need to get blood work I guess to see exactly what's going on.
Do you suggest, after blood work of course and while I'm taking a break from cycles..... Take testosterone?

You do not want to go on testosterone unless it is prescribed by your doctor and you are deficient, which will be reflected in bloodwork

Hi everyone, so I need guidance as to where to go to get my blood work and what to ask for. Does any kind of doc order these labs?
Also, I'm humiliated with the wife. I just can't finish. It's been like this for last 2 weeks. Not to mention the last few months of no interest.
She is now feeling it is her!
How do I fix this? Anyone else's wives feel like this and what to do

You can order bloodwork from www.privatemdlabs.com Get the female hormone panel which will cover what you need to look at

Your sexual issues are another thing that should be reflected by what is goi g on with your bloodwork. More than likely something to do with test or estrogen levels. Once you have those in range that issue should correct itself but you need that bloodwork to see where the problem is

I'm covered with insurance, so if I go to my regular physician, I ask him for a complete female panel? Anyone?

Last edited:
Top Bottom