napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Post CT and 9th Wonder

i really like to hear about the sleep too... im looking forward to that benefit myself... i barely get 5-6 hours a night and i usually wake up early etc... always antsy to get productive but sleep is so damn important... excellent to hear brother

Nice bro! I'm getting the same sleep results.

Friggin sciatica... sounds like a buck of elderly fucks around here! Had mine like Sunday through Tuesday and no position in bed was good. Fucking hate that shit, it felt better standing on it and I have no clue what brings it on.

I’m not even old though. Lol.

I think it’s a combination of inflammation and not stretching enough. Ibprophen helps, I just hate taking NASID

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i really like to hear about the sleep too... im looking forward to that benefit myself... i barely get 5-6 hours a night and i usually wake up early etc... always antsy to get productive but sleep is so damn important... excellent to hear brother

I hear you man. I got 4 hours of sleep yesterday and I can keep going. I don’t even like taking naps cause I feel like I could be getting shit done. My wife is the exact opposite.

Speaking of the opposite sex... How would a female do on Post CT? Just curious

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i dont know about with a female... that is probalby a bit too much test boosting but its not like females dont use them either...

Top Bottom