napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Possible bunk tren/anadrol?

HammerDownTheNails

1st time running test/tren/anadrol. Dosed at test-e 400mg, tren ace at 400mg for the week and anadrol at 50mg per day.

Pinned EOD, been a full week and I've noticed absolutely nothing except for feeling tired as shit this whole week

Lifts went up like 10lbs but I honestly feel like it was placebo, because I "knew I was on a monster strength cycle" so I pushed myself...

Aromasin at 12mg e3d as usual for my test and caber at .5mg e3d for the tren and finally 5% nutrition liver and organ defender at the standard dose for the anadrol

Am I jumping the gun? Or should there have been noticeable change by now?

Depending on the feedback you guys share with me, I'll stop this cycle asap and run the full pct protocol and try again at a different time with different compounds. Or be patient and give this one a couple more weeks.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

its only been a week man... i think you know the answer to that... you have long esters going and you have not even given anadrol a chance yet...

its only been a week man... i think you know the answer to that... you have long esters going and you have not even given anadrol a chance yet...
I was thinking the same bro, I just know the toxicity levels I'm dealing with here and wanted to quit while I was ahead if something seemed off. Thank you for the reply bro

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

for sure bro... give it another week with anadrol before you jump to gun on it, THEN there could be an issue..

Give it a little longer bro 1 week isn't enough time for anything..

Yea one week is nothing. Give it a week or 2. If nothing then i would be worried. If you went up 10lbs and it was consistent then i would say it has kicked in a little. Placebo doesnt last long. Idk what ur expecting but ur not gonna become the incredible hulk overnight

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Top Bottom