napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

plz sir dylan help me big fan from india

wrekoko

dear brother sir dylan, myself from india...im big fan of yours.
ur youtube channel subscripior...love ur videos
im also professional bodybuilder preparing fr bodybuilding contest.
also muscles r good and moderate and fat is low
Presently im using dbol 60 mg and anadrol at 80mg only 5 days a week continuing to 12 weeks
plz sir give me cycle plan fr adding tren and sust...thnkxxx... need to gain 30 more kg
sir don't say im to young for steroids. send only plan for tren and sust
plzzzz guide me sir thnx plz answer

dear brother sir dylan, myself from india...im big fan of yours.
ur youtube channel subscripior...love ur videos
im also professional bodybuilder preparing fr bodybuilding contest.
also muscles r good and moderate and fat is low
Presently im using dbol 60 mg and anadrol at 80mg only 5 days a week continuing to 12 weeks
plz sir give me cycle plan fr adding tren and sust...thnkxxx... need to gain 30 more kg
sir don't say im to young for steroids. send only plan for tren and sust
plzzzz guide me sir thnx plz answer

12 weeks of two orals? Have you lost your mind? You can't do that bro. What is your full stats, goals, and experience?

mr rock plz dont ask age.im professional bodybuilder, regular in gym doing 6 days a week . not consumed cheat meal since more than last year

Wtf is wrong with people today... bro you need to stop all of this before you get hurt. What have you got for pct? Are you at least taking something for your liver?! You can't run those orals like that for 12 weeks

mr rock plz dont ask age.im professional bodybuilder, regular in gym doing 6 days a week . not consumed cheat meal since more than last year

Bro we can't help you without your full stats. And if you are hiding your age you're probably too young. What do you mean a professional bodybuilder? You have a pro card? Come on bro....you said yourself you are too skinny! Learn how to fucking eat....don't come on here and troll our home.

You're not going to get steroid advice from me or anyone else here. This is a trainwreck and I want no part of it, especially with you not being receptive to the questions I ask. Good luck to you

As soon as I saw the word India I knew there would be trouble!!!

Bro you are not a professional bodybuilder if by your own admission you are 'skinny'. You'll be even fucking lighter after you've totally destroyed your liver and that's where you're heading right now.

Stop right now and get your bloodwork done.

As soon as I saw the word India I knew there would be trouble!!!

Bro you are not a professional bodybuilder if by your own admission you are 'skinny'. You'll be even fucking lighter after you've totally destroyed your liver and that's where you're heading right now.

Stop right now and get your bloodwork done.

sir..no problem with liver. plz advice on tren or sust cycle instead of anadrol

Bro we can't help you without your full stats. And if you are hiding your age you're probably too young. What do you mean a professional bodybuilder? You have a pro card? Come on bro....you said yourself you are too skinny! Learn how to fucking eat....don't come on here and troll our home.

You're not going to get steroid advice from me or anyone else here. This is a trainwreck and I want no part of it, especially with you not being receptive to the questions I ask. Good luck to you

sir rock...im eating very good with no cheat meal.training hard. 126lbs. fat is verry low

sir im very small 160cm.fat is low. do u think sust is better than tren? or more dbol?

If you were pro bodybuilder you would know better than to do an oral only cycle and wouldn't be in the middle of one asking for help adding tren. It's not a common choice for bulking and you not posting your full stats is a clear indicator that you have no business here. Trying to hide things from these guys who want to help you health wise before anything else is goin full retard. Relook at your life and choices and then Come back when it's in check before you ruin yourself. And nobody is gonna hand out a source.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom