napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Please share your experience with RAD

AUbeast86

Hey guys, I decided to go with RAD next cycle instead of the S4 I've been running with MK2866 and GW so I just wanted to hear some feedback from those of you that have run it in the past or are on a current cycle now. Any info will be greatly appreciated.

one thing that gets overlooked is the endurance and fat loss you get with it... obviously you get strength and lean muscle but these are two benefits that dont get talked about much that are definitely there as well

one thing that gets overlooked is the endurance and fat loss you get with it... obviously you get strength and lean muscle but these are two benefits that dont get talked about much that are definitely there as well

Awesome! Thanks Dylan. What kind of sides should I be on the lookout for? Most of what I've read just says slightly more suppression than MK2866

It is slightly more suppressive than Ostarine but still nothing like S23 or a steroid. It works well in any stack as a "base" compound similar to how some guys run test in their steroid cycles. I would expect some nice gains in size and strength.

It is slightly more suppressive than Ostarine but still nothing like S23 or a steroid. It works well in any stack as a "base" compound similar to how some guys run test in their steroid cycles. I would expect some nice gains in size and strength.

Awesome. Thanks! Is there any issue with water retention from it?

No water retention. I am actually stacking mk2866, LGD, and RAD140 all together with GW and SR9009 as my base and its a killer muscle building/fat loss stack for me.

sarms do not cause water retention... mk677 is the only one that does and thats very temporary

No water retention. I am actually stacking mk2866, LGD, and RAD140 all together with GW and SR9009 as my base and its a killer muscle building/fat loss stack for me.

That's a killer stack bro. I'm only going to be running RAD, MK2866 and GW on this next cycle. Excited to see how it goes.

That's a killer stack bro. I'm only going to be running RAD, MK2866 and GW on this next cycle. Excited to see how it goes.

Yea I love it its my go to for getting ready for summer. Those stacked are a great cutting stack too and you should see great results!

That's my stack as well rad mk gw and sr will be my first sarms cycle, I've heard great things about that combo. Also sarms.forsale is as legit as it gets and super fast shipping and customer service

I actually just started the RAD-140 and have Ostarine but havent tried it yet. I posted in the introduction thread (kind of long, my apologies) that I had started it and why, because i was so amped up. See for me, my story is a bit different because i got really sick and have neurodegenerative infections that antibiotics dont help at all, so I've been kind of screwed. I work out too, just not at the level some of the other folks have reached, but i may aim for that. One of the things I noticed right off the bat was that it wiped my brain fog clean, it was weird, I hadnt been able to think that clearly in years, so it was almost like a nootropic effect for me, and I was so happy about this. Anyway, I noticed what Dylan is saying, increased strength, instead of 15 pushups each rep I do 20. Instead of an intense 20 minute run, I do a 30 minute run.

One thing I was wondering was, has anybody done like a week on and a week off? Or 4 weeks on and 4 weeks off? to cut down on the extended suppressive effect? Maybe these are dumb questions, but it was something I was curious about.

Another thing I have been wondering is, how brutal is it coming off, or in other words, how unbearable is doing a PCT? And what one would any of you recommend for a RAD-140 cycle. I may consider doing an Osterine/RAD-140 stack. Im not sure yet.

I welcome any feedback. Thanks

I actually just started the RAD-140 and have Ostarine but havent tried it yet. I posted in the introduction thread (kind of long, my apologies) that I had started it and why, because i was so amped up. See for me, my story is a bit different because i got really sick and have neurodegenerative infections that antibiotics dont help at all, so I've been kind of screwed. I work out too, just not at the level some of the other folks have reached, but i may aim for that. One of the things I noticed right off the bat was that it wiped my brain fog clean, it was weird, I hadnt been able to think that clearly in years, so it was almost like a nootropic effect for me, and I was so happy about this. Anyway, I noticed what Dylan is saying, increased strength, instead of 15 pushups each rep I do 20. Instead of an intense 20 minute run, I do a 30 minute run.

One thing I was wondering was, has anybody done like a week on and a week off? Or 4 weeks on and 4 weeks off? to cut down on the extended suppressive effect? Maybe these are dumb questions, but it was something I was curious about.

Another thing I have been wondering is, how brutal is it coming off, or in other words, how unbearable is doing a PCT? And what one would any of you recommend for a RAD-140 cycle. I may consider doing an Osterine/RAD-140 stack. Im not sure yet.

I welcome any feedback. Thanks

4 weeks is a complete waste of time and money and barely gives them a chance to begin working. Im not sure your familiarity but sarms are NOT highly suppressive aside from s23 or yk11 and are not difficult on recovery. Please start your own thread as well

Top Bottom