napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Please help with PIP

theoldschool

Currently on my 4th cycle of Test. Using a new UGL, one that is highly regarded on this forum. Cst service is great. However, every time i inject their Test E or Test C, it goes smoothly, but about 24 hours later, all hell breaks loose - the muscle belly swells(lot of swelling), becomes unbelievably sore, knotted, red, warm to the touch. The swelling and pain max out around 48-72 hours later. NOT an infection. It always goes away around a week or so. Borderline debilitating.... This has never happened with any other UGL I have used. I used another UGL a couple of injects ago, was fine. Used my new source last inject - back to the same result. I am trying to figure this out. Please help.

I have read thread after thread and have done tons of research on the possible cause. I thought it was EO, but the sponsor here says they don't use EO. The UGL that doesn't pip doesn't use it either - says he uses BB. The UGL that has the gear that is killing me says they use BB, BA, GS, or MCT. I don't think their gear is dirty at all, but something isn't agreeing with me. Possible suggestions please?

It apparently isn't EO. Could it be to high of a BA in the brew? Do those symptoms match over doing the BA? What about the hormone crashing out of the oil inside the muscle...

Please no flaming, this pip is brutal, I am no pussy.

Also, could I cut the solution with sterile oil and if so, do UGL's have vials of sterile oil?

Thanks for any help/insight on this matter.

Last edited:
I've seen some UGL offer vials of oil from time to time, not sure how common of a practice that really is. You shouldn't have any issue with the hormones crashing out of the muscle. Wish I could offer more insight on the PIP.

It sounds to me like you are allergic to something in the carrier. If that's the case, I'm not sure what you can do unless you really cut that and dilute it well with another oil. That would probably bring it down to some degree

Some information that might be extremely helpful here is to know exactly what the carrier oil is. GSO, CSO, MCT? Also whether or not you have used that type of carrier oil before.
MCT is an amazing carrier oil, but unfortunately some people don't react well to it. Maybe this is the case. Kind of sounds like it.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Yep, no smoke and mirrors here bud. We are all here to help and support each other. All the sources are solid or they wouldn't be here, and collectively maybe we can help you get this sorted out

Besides if it's MCT carrier that pretty much narrows it down to a class of two open UGL's and I know them both very well.

It is 250mg/ml. I don't know exactly what this particular batch was made with. But according to the source, no EO is involved. The sponsor here has been more than accommodating, sending me free stuff with different esters, etc. I really appreciate it.

MGP? No, that is not the UGL. I really don't wanna say who it is because I don't want to in any way taint their rep. They obviously have great stuff, just not agreeing with me, which is a bummer.

Could this type of thing vary from batch to batch? I have another unopened vial of their test, perhaps that one is good. The only thing else I can do is cut it? I just need some sterile oil.

The UGL that I've used that doesn't kill me says his has BB in it? I thought BB was some sort of solvent, but I could be wrong.

Any more suggestions guys?

All gear is going to contain both BB and BA.
Benzyl Benzoate (BB) is the solvent that dissolves the hormone powder.
Benzyl Alcohol (BA) is used for preserving and keeping the oil sterile during storage.

NY can give you a much better chemistry explanation.

From your experience, what sets off these symptoms? Is it an allergic reaction? And I wonder if something like benedryl would help?

Muscle belly swelling, knotting up, redness, warmth, sore and tender beyond belief? Peeks at 72 hours, always is gone completely around 7 -10 days. The gear is working, however.

Well.. Not exactly..I can rip all day Ghost without BB.. one of the meme benifits. BA yes, strictly for the sanitization.
Yeah, and how many sources are brewing Ghost? Exactly. Lol

Expierenced almost identical symptoms with test cyp 300. I cut back to.5ml per pin and it helped as long as i pinned glute only. I understand. The knots swelling and soreness is a bitch.

So I'm extremely sensitive to pip. I use BGS and it's the smoothies I've ever ran but with that said I still get a little pip. I use a filtered cotton seed oil to help cut it down. I get a sterile 100ml for about $25. I'll add anywhere from 1/4 to 1ml depending on the Ester. I get zero pip with adding the extra oil. BGS is extremely smooth so if your sensitive try them. If you have a bunch of gear already just pick up some sterile oil.

Thread Bump....

Sunday I took a 2ml inject of the Test E from my other UGL that I thought wasn't reacting adversely...WRONG!!!! Same exact reaction as the current lab that is on this forum. Something isn't right here - two weeks ago I injected this UGL and it was fine, just a small amount of pip that is expected. This time - BAM! Same shit I am trying to avoid - swelling, sore(holy shit), redness, etc... also comes the icky flu type symptoms which I think is directly related to the reaction in the muscle. I have no f'n clue wtf I am doing wrong. First 3 cycles I ran were no issues, this one, from two diff labs, killing me. I am injecting same amount, same area(glutes). How bad will a skaky hand mess you up? Sanitation is good. Or perhaps the body needs a rest from injecting? Should I try a different muscle group? Scared shitless to do quads.... I hit VG couple weeks ago and was almost crippled by the reaction....

Thread Bump....

Sunday I took a 2ml inject of the Test E from my other UGL that I thought wasn't reacting adversely...WRONG!!!! Same exact reaction as the current lab that is on this forum. Something isn't right here - two weeks ago I injected this UGL and it was fine, just a small amount of pip that is expected. This time - BAM! Same shit I am trying to avoid - swelling, sore(holy shit), redness, etc... also comes the icky flu type symptoms which I think is directly related to the reaction in the muscle. I have no f'n clue wtf I am doing wrong. First 3 cycles I ran were no issues, this one, from two diff labs, killing me. I am injecting same amount, same area(glutes). How bad will a skaky hand mess you up? Sanitation is good. Or perhaps the body needs a rest from injecting? Should I try a different muscle group? Scared shitless to do quads.... I hit VG couple weeks ago and was almost crippled by the reaction....
This was starting to happen to me as well. I love injecting quads and I'll admit I was probably hitting them a little too much too often. I started getting swelling, redness and pip even using the same smooth gear I was using for quite a while. Rotated VG in there and BOOM, no more issues.

VG would be a great site for you to try next. It's super easy and virtually painless. Quads are really easy as well especially since you can use two hands and it's right in front of you.

It's fine to name the lab bud. Yes, sites can get very sore from over use.
Yes, Shakey hands cause trauma. It's a metal needle inside your muscle.

Two different labs same reaction signals something else..

BGS and mass builder pharmacy. I definitely feel it's me but I have no clue wtf it is I'm doing wrong. I've pinned glutes prolly 20 times each in last 15 months. To much??

Bump..

96 hours out, swelling is going down, redness going away, pain easing up, however, I have some pitted edema. I can push in and the hole remains for a few seconds.

Bump....

Want to get some opinions here. I struggled with my last cycle due to the crippling reaction to Test injections in my glutes. First two cycles went great. Couldn't figure it out. Recently read about sub q injections and a few days ago decided to give it a go - injected .5ml of test e 250 in my belly fat. Bad idea. SAME EXACT reaction that I had last cycle. Apparently injecting oil in sub q fat is no good as the oil has no where to go, etc. Anyhow, the only thing that I can think of that differs from my first two cylces of test(that went great) vs the last cycle which went horribly wrong was the length of the needle? I am pretty sure I used 1.5 inch pins the first two good cycles and I am positive the bad cycle I used 1 in pins. Is it possible that 1 inch wasn't getting into my glute deep enough and the oil was getting into the fat and that was the reason for the bad reaction?

Bump....

Want to get some opinions here. I struggled with my last cycle due to the crippling reaction to Test injections in my glutes. First two cycles went great. Couldn't figure it out. Recently read about sub q injections and a few days ago decided to give it a go - injected .5ml of test e 250 in my belly fat. Bad idea. SAME EXACT reaction that I had last cycle. Apparently injecting oil in sub q fat is no good as the oil has no where to go, etc. Anyhow, the only thing that I can think of that differs from my first two cylces of test(that went great) vs the last cycle which went horribly wrong was the length of the needle? I am pretty sure I used 1.5 inch pins the first two good cycles and I am positive the bad cycle I used 1 in pins. Is it possible that 1 inch wasn't getting into my glute deep enough and the oil was getting into the fat and that was the reason for the bad reaction?
If you aren't lean enough, a 1 inch might be too short for glutes. A 1.5 is best for glutes for most people. I can use a 1 inch no problem but I'm also under 8% bodyfat

Top Bottom