napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Please advise on my very first 10 week cutting cycle (Dylan).

LAhogu1

This is my 5th and my very first cutting cycle I wanted to get some advise or at least make sure that it's safe.
This is a 10 week cycle that I've written down from Dylan Gemelli's youtube video before it got deleted (I wanted re-watch the video to make sure about this cycle but I couldn't since it's deleted).
Any advise on this cycle would be greatly appreciated, Thank you all in advance.

*one question about this cycle is that running aromasin. During this cycle should I be running aromasin / 12.5mg / EOD through out the cycle?

Stats:
29 yo
5' 7"
185 lbs
approx. 15% body fat

Week 1 - 10
Testosterone propionate 350mg / week (Please advise on dosing)
Trenbolone acetate 350mg / week (Please advise on dosing)
- EOD injection

Week 5 - 10 (6 weeks)
Winstrol 50mg / day (Please advise if I should up the dosing to 100 mg or to stay as is)
-25mg in morning / 25mg in evening OR 50mg in morning empty stomach. (Please advise)

Week 7 - 10 (4 weeks)
HCG two doses of 500 iu a week in total of 1000 iu

PCT
Week 1 & 2
Clomid 50mg / day
Nolvadex 40mg / day
Aromasin 12.5 mg / EOD
Milk Thistle

Week 3 & 4
Clomid 25mg / day
Nolvadex 20mg / day
Aromasin 12.5 mg / EOD
Milk Thistle

The doses you want to run would be 100mg eod for what you listed. Where's your caber st for this cycle?

Also Pct needs gw and mk2866 in there

I feel ya bro...im wanting to cut too ...unfortunately my bf is waaay too high to run aas...lmfao ....at.. 5'7....280 good luck young brutha your prob not too far off....im prob like 75% with my stats im GUESSING Screenshot_2018-08-15-12-33-39.jpg
cbf05d5d1d84ed07b8dfb78356e86753.jpg

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk
996dcff4a79b0107e4f9eb343a7ccc63.jpg

Last edited:
yes, and as you can see I wrote approximately 15%. I do not want to post pictures of myself in any forum.
Besides questioning about my stats do you have any advise on my cutting stack??

thank you for your advise on dosing and caber! will definitely look it up more! and also GW & MK!

Most people underestimate their bf% and when they won't post pictures it only reinforces folks view here that they are fatter than they think or want to admit to.

Why this is important is that if you are not pretty lean when you run a cycle both the health implications and estrogen conversion are much worse. I assume you don't want higher estrogen conversion from your cycle?

Like older bro said all is true..however there is no magic number of course the lower the better hence blood pressure cholesterol estrogen conversion etc... there's a lot of guys here that have a lot of knowledge and I have much respect for them .ive learned a ton.. but you got to have thick skin#body fat police...trt police etc... I posted a pic simply because sometimes it's not true going by just stats example me and you same height I'm a hundred pounds heavier..last checked with calipers 18%... and as long as everything is in check with and ancillarys blood pressure cholestero who the f*** cares what the number says... gear is for building muscle.and you need a lot of food too..lol fats carbs as well as protein... you will find very few very very few guys that are huge as f*** and 10% bodyfat... and most guys that are 10% body fat or around there are not very big at all.. it is very difficult to have low body fat and be huge.. however it is possible with major discipline..which i dont necessarily have lol.. my point is learn all you can experiment safely and be yourself run your own program..im not trying to disrespect anyone ... I just hate seeing people slaughtered right off the bat with people that have nothing better to do than make person feel like an outcast and dont belong...
Perk..

lets put it like this, in very simple terms... you can always run thing whenever and however you want... when you have a higher body fat you put your risk at a far greater chance of encountering side effects.. will it happen to EVERYONE? no, it won't but could it, yes, absolutely... running tren at a higher body fat is definitely one i would not advise... blood pressure and cholesterol are always scary to have an issue with even at a good body fat but as you get to a higher area, it can be even worse considering the damage it could do... cutting starts with diet and training, not with steroids, sarms or anything else.. you have to develop that consistency and discipline or it will only be a temporary fix regardless... thats your call but i tend to not advise a higher body fat steroid cycle, and if i do, tren is definitely not involved

lets put it like this, in very simple terms... you can always run thing whenever and however you want... when you have a higher body fat you put your risk at a far greater chance of encountering side effects.. will it happen to EVERYONE? no, it won't but could it, yes, absolutely... running tren at a higher body fat is definitely one i would not advise... blood pressure and cholesterol are always scary to have an issue with even at a good body fat but as you get to a higher area, it can be even worse considering the damage it could do... cutting starts with diet and training, not with steroids, sarms or anything else.. you have to develop that consistency and discipline or it will only be a temporary fix regardless... thats your call but i tend to not advise a higher body fat steroid cycle, and if i do, tren is definitely not involved
Now that i can respect!

having estrogen conversion and health implications are things nobody would want including me. But one thing I don't understand is that people not giving advise based on what the person wrote. If something went wrong because of false information or stats provided by person who started the thread, there is no one to blame but himself and I understand that. I know I am not on 100% pin point about my body fat, but it just sucks that people claiming I am providing false information just because they say so, when I tried to be accurate as possible. But in the end thank you for your reply and if there is any advise you can give on my cutting cycle I would truly appreciate it. Thank you!

Thank you for replying on this post and your advise on checking health factors and eating. will remember that thanks!

Top Bottom