napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

PL Thaiger gear

Rydrdie

2058vpt.jpg

Thaiger dbol, winstrol, Deca, and test c. Paid Sun, arrived Thursday. Great service as always

Dam dude!! What kind of cycle do you plan on running and at what dosages if you don't mind me asking looking into a new cycle for myself:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sweet bro... Thanks for sharing... I haven't jumped on the Thaiger train yet but I'm going to eventually.

Pharma Lady Rep

Dam dude!! What kind of cycle do you plan on running and at what dosages if you don't mind me asking looking into a new cycle for myself:)

Test C 500mg wk 1-6, 300mg wk 7-16
Deca 250mg wk 1-16
Primo 600 mg wk 1-16
Dbol 40 mg wk 3-6 or 7
Winny 40 mg wk 13-18

I like that right there.. Now question for ya if you weren't running deca or primo how much test cyp would you run.. Only reason I ask is i feel like anything less than 600 mg a wk doesn't affect me

Sweet bro... Thanks for sharing... I haven't jumped on the Thaiger train yet but I'm going to eventually.

Pharma Lady Rep

I really love their test c. It's perfect for cruising at 200mg per week split into 2 shots. It's 250mg but w needle waste it works out perfect. Very very smooth. I'm hoping to post bloods in the next 6 weeks on this and the Glotropin

I like that right there.. Now question for ya if you weren't running deca or primo how much test cyp would you run.. Only reason I ask is i feel like anything less than 600 mg a wk doesn't affect me

My next bulk cycle I plan on running sust at 500mg for 8 weeks then bumping to 750 for the last 8 weeks. But it will be w Deca at 250mg per week and EQ at 600mg per week. The first "good" cycle I ran was test e at 600mg per week with winny as a finisher. Since that cycle I've always ran other compounds

I would like an input from bram Rick Dylan etc..
Could be because I'm not feeling the needle in the muscle I can only get hands on 1 inch needles? Recommendations for needle sizes and dosages?

I would like an input from bram Rick Dylan etc..
Could be because I'm not feeling the needle in the muscle I can only get hands on 1 inch needles? Recommendations for needle sizes and dosages?

Go to GPZ online bro. They have everything. Personally I use 23G 1 1/2".

Feel like it gets in the muscle though? I feel like I'm injecting into fat my dosage is kind of high for a beginner 800mg a wk def more sides with acne

Feel like it gets in the muscle though? I feel like I'm injecting into fat my dosage is kind of high for a beginner 800mg a wk def more sides with acne

That's def too high. I hope you are running an AI. Depends on your BF w that size needle. Start your own thread under Sarms/Steroids. Others will chime in

I really love their test c. It's perfect for cruising at 200mg per week split into 2 shots. It's 250mg but w needle waste it works out perfect. Very very smooth. I'm hoping to post bloods in the next 6 weeks on this and the Glotropin
Sounds like that would work perfect for me also. Do you preload the syringes and pin the 2nd later in the week?

Pharma Lady Rep

Top Bottom