napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

PIP questions! #sore as f--k!!!

LouisVillan502

First time pinning peroid. Running test 300 cyp by dynamic. Went in quadwith 1in 23g. Extremely sore. No bruise or redness. Same result on 2nd pin in glute. Any advice????

First time pinning, makes sense. Virgin muscles bud. They're going to be sore your first time no matter what. Just work through it. You could go with 25g next time around.

Thanks guys.. I thought maybe it was bunk but got from a friend and he stands behind it. He fuckin blew up in the last 6wks but he is running tren with his test. Idk just was able to find much info on dynamic products so thought maybe the pain was due to quality

Welcome to the fold... We are Legion. Actually we're not but it sounded bad assly evil so I went with it. Don't judge me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just mix it with.... more test just a longer ester. Don't listen to me I'll have you big as shit and unable to shit cuz of your prostate lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

just takes some time bro.. you will be fine as you get a better technique and your muscles get used to it.. dont sweat it, we have all been through it.. .why do you think i despise pinning? i still get pain at times...

It happens. I've done my share of cycles and after a glute pin on Thursday and one Sunday, I can barely sit on the toilet..

Last edited:
Why is 300 milligrams per milliliter of testosterone cypionate the problem? Isn't that how freaking test comes yo!?

Higher concentration tends to have more pip..there's a significant difference between say cyp 200 and cyp 300

First i have never heard about that. In the near future i'm going to be running my first cycle of testosterone enanthate, 300 mgs. (already have my two 10 ml vials) i'm going to split the 300 into two separate shots of 150 mg per half milliliter per week. I looked at the Leur lock syringes I have and half a milliliter looks tiny. Also I have 1", 25 guage needles i'm going to use to pin. Also heard it's good to massage the injection site aggressively after pinning.

Last edited:
First i have never heard about that. In the near future i'm going to be running my first cycle of testosterone enanthate, 300 mgs. (already have my two 10 ml vials) i'm going to split the 300 into two separate shots of 150 mg per half milliliter per week. I looked at the Leur lock syringes I have and half a milliliter looks tiny. Also I have 1", 25 guage needles i'm going to use to pin. Also heard it's good to massage the injection site aggressively after pinning.

Do not do that you will be terribly sorry. Aggressive massage will hurt like hell. Best thing is probably light cardio to get blood going or maybe even a warm bath. If I perform and injection that is 100% pip free and start messaging it then it will give pretty much instant pip that doesn't go away after you stop the massage. To my understanding you are basically just tearing up muscle tissue in a very bad way.

Top Bottom