napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Approved ⭐️Pinnacle Performance⭐️ (USA DOMESTIC) - Official Thread 1-Stop Domestic Shop🇺🇸

Tazz

Official Rep
V.I.P.
I can say without a doubt, these are the best products I have ever used and am proud to have my name apart of this source.

Ordering domestically is the safest way to receive your products, as long as the domestic source is taking proper safety measures like 1-Stop, who is the best in the business at this based off my experience. All products ship with 2-Day shipping discreetly within the US. Each and every batch produced is tested for potency and sterilization; meaning no product will ever be shipped out that is sub-standard, I can personally ensure you that. No product is brewed until final lab results come back proving potency, subpar results and we instantly toss the batch.

In the 10 years 1- Stop Domestic Shop has been in business, not a single customer has not received their order, complained about our amazing products, had a bad opinion or questioned the authenticity. When you produce such a high quality product (that have proven backed lab test results) with one of the fastest shipping times on this board, theres no question why 1-Stop Domestic Shop customers REFUSE to use any other source and have a brand loyalty following.

We are one of the only domestic sources that provide lab results on our products, we receive our lab results from Janoshik Analyticals, who are professional 3rd party operators and have years of experience in the field of analytical chemistry, hundreds of hours of experience with UHPLC, and perform dozens of analyses daily, and one of the most trusted testing companies in the industry that is used by the most elite brands.

Ordering domestically is the safest way to receive your products, especially when your domestic source has years of experience in the industry and lab test results; very little other domestic sources can say this.

Upon your purchase, I will be here to help you with cycle help, diet help and answer any and all questions that you have for me. My ONLY wickr is -tazzog- , which could be accessed by downloading the -wickr me- app and directly messaging me for a price list or questions. All messages messaged to me on wickr will be replied to in less than 2 hours. You may also private message me on the board, however I may take longer to respond to these.

All are shipped domestically in the USA. All top quality product. No customs issues. No seizure letters. We handle it all for you. Shipping is quick and easy payments. First and foremost we are service focused.

114bfddf69408e0c933bb004106d4ce2.jpg

1-Stop Domestic Shop Head Rep
Add me on the Wire Messenger App: tazzog
Or
Email: [email protected]
“Session” Mobile App

Copy and paste the Contact ID:

05a5942c40c55bdc55af88f98fdf17dafff72f449759a3082bd6d938281866086b

Last edited:
Oh man. It took a lot of work to get Tazz on board. He's incredibly loyal. We spent a long, long time to trying sway him our way.........
But that's exactly why we knew he was the right fit. Tazz doesn't just jump on board because it looks a bit better than what's currently going on. He's a real professional. He looks at all of what it is but also all of what it can be. In the end, he knew that he connected himself with the finest Domestic brand out there and we knew that we were very fortunate to have him oversee the team.

Big warm welcome Tazz. Glad to have you.

tazz has been my guy for countless years... ever since i have known him, he has been a person that i can call a friend.. not an "online" friend but a true friend, someone i trust and someone i just like to converse with on a number of other things aside from just health and fitness... hes a spiritual person as well which is something i hold high value on... hes a true quality person and someone i am happy to be able to call a friend

Tazz truly is one of the most professional guys I've ever met on the forums and just a class act all the way around. Glad to have him on board with 1 stop domestic. He's been somebody I can always count on and go to both as a fellow rep and member on the board and a personal friend.

tazz has been my guy for countless years... ever since i have known him, he has been a person that i can call a friend.. not an "online" friend but a true friend, someone i trust and someone i just like to converse with on a number of other things aside from just health and fitness... hes a spiritual person as well which is something i hold high value on... hes a true quality person and someone i am happy to be able to call a friend

Thank you so much Dylan! I really appreciate you, your kind words and guidance!

Congratulations Tazz... I have known you for a few years now and can honestly say it?s hard to find someone as trustworthy, reliable, and selfless when helping someone. 1 Stop you got a great guy on your hands and I?m sure he will excel with this position. Once again, Congratulations Brother you deserve it!!!

Ordered from Tazz, beside always being a great guy and helpful in past experiences, he did a wonderful job helping me get my first domenstic touchdown! Thanks Bro!

Just when you thought the crew at 1 - Stop Domestic Shop couldn't get even more awesome we have Tazz coming on board to take us all to a whole new level.

Now, I'm not going to making references to the A Team because I don't want to start a fight about who gets to be Mister T, but lets just say "I pity the poor fool that goes with any other source".

We are that good.

Reach out to any one of us for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and join the party.

We are just getting started...

Tazz truly is one of the most professional guys I've ever met on the forums and just a class act all the way around. Glad to have him on board with 1 stop domestic. He's been somebody I can always count on and go to both as a fellow rep and member on the board and a personal friend.

Thank you brother. Glad to be apart of this amazing source. Youre a stand up man.

Congratulations Tazz... I have known you for a few years now and can honestly say it?s hard to find someone as trustworthy, reliable, and selfless when helping someone. 1 Stop you got a great guy on your hands and I?m sure he will excel with this position. Once again, Congratulations Brother you deserve it!!!

Thank you brother!! Always here for everyone.

Ordered from Tazz, beside always being a great guy and helpful in past experiences, he did a wonderful job helping me get my first domenstic touchdown! Thanks Bro!

I appreciate the kind words brother!

Just when you thought the crew at 1 - Stop Domestic Shop couldn't get even more awesome we have Tazz coming on board to take us all to a whole new level.

Now, I'm not going to making references to the A Team because I don't want to start a fight about who gets to be Mister T, but lets just say "I pity the poor fool that goes with any other source".

We are that good.

Reach out to any one of us for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and join the party.

We are just getting started...

Definitely Buddha! Excited to be working along a great group of guys.

Reach out to any of us for price lists and ordering!

Wickr- Tazzog (Head Representative)

Wickr-Rickrock13 (Official Reprentative)

Wickr- Buddhabuilder (Official Representative)

All customers that choose me at 1-Stop Domestic Shop will receive free cycle advice, diet advice, cycle tips and help from me personally.

I care about your health and safety and want to ensure you are cycling correctly with proper compounds and nutrition.

For this service, add my Wickr: tazzog

We are all about safety, we take extreme protocols when shipping, our extremely easy payment process, lab testing and even down to throwing away entire raw batches that are even 1% below our standard.

Why wait a month, worry about customs and signatures from international when you can have our product at your door in 2-3 days from this very second?

Or even order blindly from domestic sources without lab reports, when we test every single batch for purity and potency. Not a single vial or tablet is ever shipped without the raw that was used for that specific product being tested.

3ae46b3a290c2ec2fea0fb67a9b58198.jpg

Add my Wickr: tazzog For Price List

7e97afb815153c1615bb1b6c3b15cb4e.jpg

Picture courtesy of RickRock!

Wickr: tazzog for Price List

Oh man. It took a lot of work to get Tazz on board. He's incredibly loyal. We spent a long, long time to trying sway him our way.........
But that's exactly why we knew he was the right fit. Tazz doesn't just jump on board because it looks a bit better than what's currently going on. He's a real professional. He looks at all of what it is but also all of what it can be. In the end, he knew that he connected himself with the finest Domestic brand out there and we knew that we were very fortunate to have him oversee the team.

Big warm welcome Tazz. Glad to have you.

Very honored to be here.

Guaranteed 1 hour or less responses on Wickr!

Wickr: tazzog for Price List

Pinnacle EQ 400. Smooth as butter and potent as it gets. Great addition to any cycle no matter your goal. Works great to aid in gaining lean mass and in cutting cycles as well

PM me or send me a message on wickr (RickRock13). ill help you set up your next cycle and get you our newest price list at 1 stop Domestic shop

1 stop Domestic shop representative

Wickr - RickRock13
bcb964ffec43ed5987ef9557af46312b.jpg

Top Bottom