napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

PHURIOUS - Up To 33% Off!!

sweetnspicy

Hello Everyone,
I don't know if you haven't done the math yet or just like to wait for the last minute thrill, but this stuff is going fast! We are talking almost 20-30% of on this superior gear. And if you have wanted to try our products, but the $200 minimum has been holding you back, NOW IS THE TIME! There is no $200 minimum on the 5 for $150.

GET IN ON THIS BEFORE ITS GONE!!!

TESTOSTERONE PROPIONATE 100mg - 5 for $150
TESTOSTERONE ENANTHATE 200mg - 5 for $150
TESTOSTERONE CYPIONATE 200mg - 5 for $150
SUSTANON 300mg - 5 for $150

PM Phurious or me (SweetnSpicy) for any questions about ordering

Angel said:
This is an awesome deal!!!

changing my life around one day at a time!!

It REALLY is great and I have had people asking about it all day. If people still want to get in on this, then they need it act soon!

that is a damn strong deal... i don't see many like this and i highly doubt its will happen that often so i would definitely get in on in on this one

DylanGemelli said:
that is a damn strong deal... i don't see many like this and i highly doubt its will happen that often so i would definitely get in on in on this one

No, you don't see deals like this often especially with the high quality that Phurious Pharma products have. And I don't think you will see another sale like this for a long time from Phuriouse. I had to beg the man for a sale like this. It's what people on here deserve for being so good to us!! Don't miss out on this people.

Top Bottom