napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

PHURIOUS TOUCHDOWN/BLAST LOG

MarkD

Let me just first say that the Tren Storm is by far the best blend I have ever used. My order landed yesterday and I am very pleased. I ordered Tren Storm, Tren Ace, TNE, TNE/TRNE and Mast Prop. The packaging was about as professional as they come. Nice small box with every vial wrapped individually. Back to the Storm though, this is my first experience with it and I HIGHLY recommend it to all. It made me feel like I could train for 3 or 4 hours. I pinned the TNE last night and within 45 minutes I was ready to either use a telephone pole to play golf with the mini cooper parked on my block and the Storm just 4 or 5 hours ago which yielded similar results. I have used TNE from another UGL's before and this brand has far surpassed the others. With all of the products...no PIP whatsoever, pushes smooth and with a little bit of heating the oil aspirated the syringe before I could even start to pull the plunger back.

The only issue I had with the whole process was a small shipping delay because of the USPS. Both Phurious himself and S&S were helping me every step of the way.

I will be keeping a log and posting my progress. I give it about 2 weeks before I start to really have some good comparison pics and strength gains. Tomorrow will be the real test for me; pinning TNE before I train jiu jitsu.

Here is my blast as of yesterday (I am still messing with the dosages to find that sweet spot)

Tren Ace 100mg EOD
Mast Prop 100mg EOD
Sustanon 500mg Every week (another UGL)
Adex .5mgs Eod

As pre-workouts I plan on using:

Tren Storm 3 days a week
TNE/TRNE 2 days a week
TNE 2 days a week

Phurious, my man, you have a new customer from now on.

Re: RE: PHURIOUS TOUCHDOWN/BLAST LOG

markdevito said:
Both Phurious himself and Sweet & Sassy were helping me every step of the way.

Sweetnsassy... Lmao!

It's Sweetnspicy! Lol

Thanks for the nice review and kind words. I hope you enjoy everything.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Top Bottom