napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

PHURIOUS SALE!!! – Turn Your Tax Return Into Muscle!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many folks on here were making jokes about taxes yet you're on me for a comment...the guy basically said he ripped me off, I have numerous emails about him with other folks with late and bunk orders...another guy posts that his bloods are beyond low after use of his product..he won't even give another guy a discount that just made an order with him...there isn't another place to put this? If y'all would make a review section, we'd review but it's not around...so don't this put something the source is responsible for on me...lastly, he's incredibly hard to deal with and the guys on email are afraid bc they feel he'll take their money and not give them their product...I've never dealt with a situation like this and just like any paying store, I'm not going to sit idly by and allow it to take place..I'm trying to make this a better place as opposed to a worse place...I'm just more forthcoming with my thoughts when I see how people are being treated...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How many times did you contact dylan or any staff about any issues you have had with phurious?
lets start there,,,,

I'm not going to out guys who aren't comfortable with their money being in someone else's hands at the moment...A plan is being decided on and we'll let Dylan know from there; also, Dylan is not my keeper nor am I his...I don't need to contact him about things posted on the website that I, myself, or others respond to; this is a forum, I shouldn't nor should anyone else ever feel like they cannot say something negative or in disagreement for fear of retribution..with regards to Dylan, I'm quite sure he'll see them...and even though I believe Phurious screwed me over and admitted to it on post; I'm fighting for the other guys...and like I said before, what a lot of these guys don't know is that there are legit sources out there, MANY, that will respond to their emails, that will not be rude or condescending to them, that won't act as if they're doing them a favor, give great gear at great prices; which are all things he has not demonstrated to me or many others....it looks too as if exdom is having issues too, so you may want to look into that...

Also. Reviews are done in the sponsors forum. So you go to the sponsor forum. And you post a review. You dont do it in a sales thread. Period!

This is the the source talk/phurious thread
5293ba8be91eccf0cb986d4d9d14be83.jpg

Look at the top of the picture...

Isn't this the phurious forum?

It is the furious forum. But its a phurious started sales thread. Not a damn review thread. Do you not get it? You are getting on my nerves now. So stop posting this stuff in here

unless you are going to get in on the sale, get out of this thread.

Last edited:
I'm not getting off anything, and trust me, contact Dylan if you need to, he's not taking me off anything either...this has nothing to do with your personal feelings or emotions; I'm not in charge of your nerves....

It is the furious forum. But its a phurious started sales thread. Not a damn review thread. Do you not get it? You are getting on my nerves now. So stop posting this stuff in here

unless you are going to get in on the sale, get out of this thread.

And YES, I agree with JM. Put your complaints in the review section and stop taking over this thread.

So you have guys who have had trouble with his gear, trouble receiving it, and you think it's ok to support a sale? Sorry, can't do that, and I simply reply to things on my timeline, as I figure most do...

I'm such a bad guy right, you should read the email I just got from someone commending my honesty...

Don't you get it...the same guy who is running a "sale" has sent out bunk/underdosed gear admitting it for the most part, has shown bad bloods, and has a plethora of people who haven't even received there's in MONTHS....

Don't you get it...the same guy who is running a "sale" has sent out bunk/underdosed gear admitting it for the most part, has shown bad bloods, and has a plethora of people who haven't even received there's in MONTHS....

I think what you're doing is perfectly okay. Who gives a damn if you're interrupting his sale... He deserves to get called out if he isn't doing things right especially if he's under dosing. That isn't tolerated. I've got bunk hear before and wasted time and money. NO ONE deserves to go through that. People deserve to get what they paid for. everyone who's running phurious gear currently needs to do bloods asap and if they all come out low then what the hell is his excuse Gonna be?

Look, I started this thread to announce a sale. Please leave your opinions in a review thread of your own. There is no need to hijack my thread. Thank you in advance for your understanding.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

And that's why I think you need a good deal on gear to gain more muscle... you need to be strong to fight the IRS. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom