napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Phurious Pharma TD... TREN TIME...

Dylan. Im not going anywhere brother. I like you and i like this place. And i like your attitude. Everything you saying is right up my alley. Last place was very disappointing. I dont see that happening here.
Trust me i have some haters. But idgaf

Re: RE: Re: Phurious Pharma TD... TREN TIME...

JM750 said:
Dylan. Im not going anywhere brother. I like you and i like this place. And i like your attitude. Everything you saying is right up my alley. Last place was very disappointing. I dont see that happening here.
We all got haters. Otherwise if we didn't that means we arnt doing anything good.

PHURIOUS said:
JM750 said:
We all got haters. Otherwise if we didn't that means we arnt doing anything good.

Haha. I agree. If you dont hav any haters. Then you are lame!!

Just did a 6cc shot Dylan. Where u at?! 2cc tren storm 2cc eq 1cc cyp 1cc npp. All in the same syringe. Ye yah.

PHURIOUS said:
Just did a 6cc shot Dylan. Where u at?! 2cc tren storm 2cc eq 1cc cyp 1cc npp. All in the same syringe. Ye yah.

In the forearm

Sent using Tapatalk

KingWizard said:
PHURIOUS said:

In the forearm

Sent using Tapatalk
Lol no quad. Didn't feel a thing ;). Smooth as butter.

The storm has begun!!! 3 cc of primo, 1.5 cc of eq, 1 cc of storm and .5 cc of cyp along with 25 mg each of tbol, winstrol and proviron... Banging out cardio as we speak!

Lol. It's my first time with Tren bro, and I have to remember to keep my attitude in check. I thought I was going to rip this dudes head right off his shoulders and spit down his neck.

I'm less then 2 weeks in and notice a big difference in terms of attitude and strength.

DylanGemelli said:
The storm has begun!!! 3 cc of primo, 1.5 cc of eq, 1 cc of storm and .5 cc of cyp along with 25 mg each of tbol, winstrol and proviron... Banging out cardio as we speak!
Ya buddy.

Top Bottom