napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Phurious Pharma TD... TREN TIME...

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
Check out these beauties from Phurious...

w62rd.jpg

Tren storm begins! Highly anticipating this!

I like the labels. I ran some of his ace before and it was def good shit
Have fun

Someone's about to get PHURIOUS lol. Plz dont kill anyone.

PHURIOUS said:
Someone's about to get PHURIOUS lol. Plz dont kill anyone.

Isnt that how you can tell its good shit? All those retards thought i was running tren. Lol. Im on a deca test drol run.

Yessir. Why u think I'm such an asshole during tren season. Lol.

Re: RE: Re: Phurious Pharma TD... TREN TIME...

LAfit said:
Hell of a stash there! I'm jealous haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
All u gotta do is pick up keyboard and email me and all this can be yours too. Lol. ;)

JM750 said:
PHURIOUS said:
Yessir. Why u think I'm such an asshole during tren season. Lol.

Pretty sure its all 4 seasons brother. Lmfao
Ok well, MORE of an asshole in tren season

These are definitely some beauties and I am about to get things kicked off shortly! Bear with me if my posting the next few days contains a little more aggression than normal... If so, blame it on phurious!! In a good way!! In all seriousness, excellent delivery time, beautiful looking product and a high amount of anticipation on my end on the results!

DylanGemelli said:
These are definitely some beauties and I am about to get things kicked off shortly! Bear with me if my posting the next few days contains a little more aggression than normal... If so, blame it on phurious!! In a good way!! In all seriousness, excellent delivery time, beautiful looking product and a high amount of anticipation on my end on the results!
Dont forget the FORT KNOX of packing. Lol.

DylanGemelli said:

Please tell me you are not gunna do a video of you pinning your ass! Lmao. Jk
Your kitchen is pretty damn nice tho

JM750 said:
DylanGemelli said:

i only pin delts, but if you want an ass shot, I am taking requests! LOL

Bro that fucking kitchen better be nice! Its funny because although i clearly did not "do" the work, i picked out every design, flooring, etc... fucking interior designer here... LOL the entire design and vision was mine but my family is all real estate etc. so houses and real estate, design etc. is all i ever knew man... Im all sports and health and fitness but i guess you could say my closet interest is all real estate etc...

PHURIOUS said:
DylanGemelli said:
Dont forget the FORT KNOX of packing. Lol.
Your packing is some of the best I've seen. Shit is locked down snug as a bug.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DylanGemelli said:
JM750 said:
DylanGemelli said:

Bro that fucking kitchen better be nice! Its funny because although i clearly did not "do" the work, i picked out every design, flooring, etc... fucking interior designer here... LOL the entire design and vision was mine but my family is all real estate etc. so houses and real estate, design etc. is all i ever knew man... Im all sports and health and fitness but i guess you could say my closet interest is all real estate etc...

Yea i could tell. I dont miss nothing. No requests. Im all set.lmao. I like you man. Least your fucking real.

JM750 said:
DylanGemelli said:
JM750 said:
DylanGemelli said:

Yea i could tell. I dont miss nothing. No requests. Im all set.lmao. I like you man. Least your fucking real.

No requests... fuck man, now im disappointed... LOL I appreciate that brother... Trust me, the more we talk and converse, the more you will see what I am all about... I love the contributions your making man and you always have a home here with me and one where you are appreciated bro... Remember that because MY WORD actually MEANS SOMETHING... I was raised with integrity and loyalty and that's what I am here to provide to everyone... I want everyone to be a part of something special and know that although there is someone "in charge", it is more so a leader for everyone than a dictator or that type of thing... I am here to guide, help and be a fucking friend to everyone... Not an intimidating figure or power abuser... I want everyone to know how special they are to this place... You will see brother... Stick around, which I have every indication you will! :D

RickRock said:
Dylan and Tren.....I've been waiting a long time for this one!

Times are changing for the better brother!! :D I have a high anticipation for this... I was talking with Phurious earlier though and Im easing into this one because THAT'S A LOT OF FUCKING TREN!! LOLLL

I have a wedding coming up and because it is a Catholic wedding we have to go through several classes etc. this month and I can't be going in there foaming at the mouth!

Top Bottom