napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

phurious pharma review

cmb5017

Over the last several weeks ive made a few purchases through phurious pharma. Ive ordered:
sust 300
proviron
tren a
aromasin
everything has been 100 percent the real deal! Once my order hits the mail I have it in 3 days flat! Always quick to answer emails if I have questions or concerns. I cant say enough good stuff bout this business, he definitely has a customer for as long as he stays in business. I highly reccomend!

Very honest person, he's helped me out with a lot of things without having to purchase anything from him, did a complete meal plan for me help's me out with any questions I might have and the most important thing is that he actually cares for his customers, trust me I know this for a fact!!!!

Changing my life around one day at a time!!

That is awesome guys!! We always appreciate hearing feedback, good or bad. He's got a great business going and that's why I'm proud to be his rep. If anyone has any problems, questions or concerns please feel free to reach out. We are always here to help. Thanks again for the review!
Sweet'N Spicy

thank you for providing this review... there is absolutely no doubt that phurious runs a professional and very high quality business and that is why he is here... we bring you only the best and phurious absolutely falls into that category!

He is very good at what he does! Been on tp/tne and tren a for 4 to 5 wks and I have compliments from family, friends and strangers. It's inspiring when I look in the mirror and see the myself changing. Thank you PHURIOUS,

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

5fingerdp said:
He is very good at what he does! Been on tp/tne and tren a for 4 to 5 wks and I have compliments from family, friends and strangers. It's inspiring when I look in the mirror and see the myself changing. Thank you PHURIOUS,

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

You are welcome big dog. Keep grinding. :)

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Nice to know... I've been considering Phurious as my source for my next purchase.

PHURIOUS said:
cmb5017 said:
redsnapper812006 said:
any update on how things are going? bloods done ?

No bloods at the moment...but steady gains so far

You doubting me cmb. Lol.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Not yet lol. So far so good with my gear. U find anything about what happened to that cyp LAfit got? The sust and tren seem on point...that tren is potent! Lol

Ya idk whats going w that. But im taking care of him. No worries.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

could someone please tell me how to contact them or have them contact me thanks first time on this site

ejsr said:
could someone please tell me how to contact them or have them contact me thanks first time on this site

You will need at least 3 posts to pm. Then just pm sweetnspicy.

Hey all! Just joined the forum and I have to say its awesome! Its difficult to find a worthwhile site online for honest and helpful information so I personally want to say thank you for creating one. I am very glad I joined the forum and look forward to being an active user!

smh3 said:
Hey all! Just joined the forum and I have to say its awesome! Its difficult to find a worthwhile site online for honest and helpful information so I personally want to say thank you for creating one. I am very glad I joined the forum and look forward to being an active user!

Welcome brother! Glad to have you. There are some of the most knowledgeable guys and gals here. I'm sure you will find what you are looking for!

Top Bottom