napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

phurious pharma review

smh3 said:
Hey all! Just joined the forum and I have to say its awesome! Its difficult to find a worthwhile site online for honest and helpful information so I personally want to say thank you for creating one. I am very glad I joined the forum and look forward to being an active user!

great to have you brother! you want honestly and the best information you can find, then you are in the right place!

Looking forward to adding var from phurious on this next cut . I have been very happy with all of his previous products. I am starting my cut soon.

Phurious definitely has his shit together. I know his sust, cyp, aromasin, and eq are definitely very potent and above all butter smooth. I switched to his sust 2 weeks ago and it's like I hit a turbo that I didn't know was there. The entire team is great but most importantly the product is 2nd to none. I'm definitely going to be a faithful customer.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

deathbyduck87 said:
Phurious definitely has his shit together. I know his sust, cyp, aromasin, and eq are definitely very potent and above all butter smooth. I switched to his sust 2 weeks ago and it's like I hit a turbo that I didn't know was there. The entire team is great but most importantly the product is 2nd to none. I'm definitely going to be a faithful customer.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

that's great to hear and i would expect nothing less... thank you for the review bro!

Top Bottom