bannednutritionnapsgear eudomestic
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Phurious Pharma Representative Introduction

USER

Member
Wow, awesome looking forum. Happy to be a part of this growing community.
I see there are more reps now, I was the first rep for Phurious before the name change, glad to see a team has been put together.
If you're looking to purchase from Phurious, want cycle advice or just have a question you cannot find the answer to feel free to PM me.
I'm very knowledgeable about everything bodybuilding. From diet to supplement regimens. I can help steer you in the right direction of your goals.
I myself do not sell anything, EVER. I cannot stress that fact enough but I will give you a solid referral to a source that cares about what you put into your body.
If you get your referral through me I do not mind talking to you about your goals and custom tailoring a diet plan, down to the last macro-nutrient, that fits your goals and aspirations. Whether you're trying to put on lean mass, shred for a contest or maybe you don't know how to cycle your carbs or just flat out want to know what works.
I'm here to answer any and all questions. If there is ever a problem with anything and you can't get ahold of Phurious then by all means PM me and I will contact him myself via other means of communication.
Thank you and I hope I can be a contributing member to this new forum.
 

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
USER said:
Wow, awesome looking forum. Happy to be a part of this growing community.
I see there are more reps now, I was the first rep for Phurious before the name change, glad to see a team has been put together.
If you're looking to purchase from Phurious, want cycle advice or just have a question you cannot find the answer to feel free to PM me.
I'm very knowledgeable about everything bodybuilding. From diet to supplement regimens. I can help steer you in the right direction of your goals.
I myself do not sell anything, EVER. I cannot stress that fact enough but I will give you a solid referral to a source that cares about what you put into your body.
If you get your referral through me I do not mind talking to you about your goals and custom tailoring a diet plan, down to the last macro-nutrient, that fits your goals and aspirations. Whether you're trying to put on lean mass, shred for a contest or maybe you don't know how to cycle your carbs or just flat out want to know what works.
I'm here to answer any and all questions. If there is ever a problem with anything and you can't get ahold of Phurious then by all means PM me and I will contact him myself via other means of communication.
Thank you and I hope I can be a contributing member to this new forum.


Really nice to not only have you here but also such a strong intro... I wish more companies TRULY cared and helped people to run what was right and safe, not just worry about their pockets... the infamous "guy at the gym" who sells newbies a stack of test, deca, tren, dbol and androl... Those guys deserve to have oil and gas poured down their throats because of the damage they are causing others... Its just flat out wrong... Its so refreshing to see someone as yourself offer the custom tailor a cycle and help people be safe and still obtain their goals... THAT'S THE KIND OF PERSON I WANT HERE... SO THANK YOU MY FRIEND... if you ever need anything from me along the way, don't hesitate to let me know... You are representing a very reputable company and guys like you just enhance that reputation further...
 

9th Wonder

Community Leader
VIP Moderator
Yeah very cool bro. Nice to have reps that care of the success of the members... Most importantly to care about their overall health.

OP you will be a great asset to this board going the extra mile
 
P

PHURIOUS

Guest
Re: RE: Re: Phurious Pharma Representative Introduction

9th Wonder said:
Yeah very cool bro. Nice to have reps that care of the success of the members... Most importantly to care about their overall health.

OP you will be a great asset to this board going the extra mile
For sure. Here at PHURIOUS we want everyone to attain their goals and will do whatever needs to be done to ensure that. Its not just about collecting money. Sometimes you have to save people from themselves and steer them from bad choices. When they succeed we succeed. When they fail we take it as a failure. As we failed them. And I HATE failing
 

USER

Member
DylanGemelli said:
USER said:
Wow, awesome looking forum. Happy to be a part of this growing community.
I see there are more reps now, I was the first rep for Phurious before the name change, glad to see a team has been put together.
If you're looking to purchase from Phurious, want cycle advice or just have a question you cannot find the answer to feel free to PM me.
I'm very knowledgeable about everything bodybuilding. From diet to supplement regimens. I can help steer you in the right direction of your goals.
I myself do not sell anything, EVER. I cannot stress that fact enough but I will give you a solid referral to a source that cares about what you put into your body.
If you get your referral through me I do not mind talking to you about your goals and custom tailoring a diet plan, down to the last macro-nutrient, that fits your goals and aspirations. Whether you're trying to put on lean mass, shred for a contest or maybe you don't know how to cycle your carbs or just flat out want to know what works.
I'm here to answer any and all questions. If there is ever a problem with anything and you can't get ahold of Phurious then by all means PM me and I will contact him myself via other means of communication.
Thank you and I hope I can be a contributing member to this new forum.


Really nice to not only have you here but also such a strong intro... I wish more companies TRULY cared and helped people to run what was right and safe, not just worry about their pockets... the infamous "guy at the gym" who sells newbies a stack of test, deca, tren, dbol and androl... Those guys deserve to have oil and gas poured down their throats because of the damage they are causing others... Its just flat out wrong... Its so refreshing to see someone as yourself offer the custom tailor a cycle and help people be safe and still obtain their goals... THAT'S THE KIND OF PERSON I WANT HERE... SO THANK YOU MY FRIEND... if you ever need anything from me along the way, don't hesitate to let me know... You are representing a very reputable company and guys like you just enhance that reputation further...
Thank you for the warm welcome Dylan!
I'm going to try to post when I can but I'm not as active as I once was.
I know a few guys at my gym that are running 700mg of tren acetate and 700mg test prop for their first cycles...
You would be surprised how many calls I get that go like this:
"My tits are leaking what can i do im freaking out"
"My nipples are puffy bro whats happening to me"
"John Doe sold me this dbol and now i've got bitch tits"
lol it's insane brother. My woman's friends dude even started growing tits because he didn't know about PCT.
She called me and I had to go over there and talk to him and was nice enough to share some tamoxifen and give him some clomid i had laying around.
 

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
USER said:
DylanGemelli said:
USER said:
Wow, awesome looking forum. Happy to be a part of this growing community.
I see there are more reps now, I was the first rep for Phurious before the name change, glad to see a team has been put together.
If you're looking to purchase from Phurious, want cycle advice or just have a question you cannot find the answer to feel free to PM me.
I'm very knowledgeable about everything bodybuilding. From diet to supplement regimens. I can help steer you in the right direction of your goals.
I myself do not sell anything, EVER. I cannot stress that fact enough but I will give you a solid referral to a source that cares about what you put into your body.
If you get your referral through me I do not mind talking to you about your goals and custom tailoring a diet plan, down to the last macro-nutrient, that fits your goals and aspirations. Whether you're trying to put on lean mass, shred for a contest or maybe you don't know how to cycle your carbs or just flat out want to know what works.
I'm here to answer any and all questions. If there is ever a problem with anything and you can't get ahold of Phurious then by all means PM me and I will contact him myself via other means of communication.
Thank you and I hope I can be a contributing member to this new forum.


Really nice to not only have you here but also such a strong intro... I wish more companies TRULY cared and helped people to run what was right and safe, not just worry about their pockets... the infamous "guy at the gym" who sells newbies a stack of test, deca, tren, dbol and androl... Those guys deserve to have oil and gas poured down their throats because of the damage they are causing others... Its just flat out wrong... Its so refreshing to see someone as yourself offer the custom tailor a cycle and help people be safe and still obtain their goals... THAT'S THE KIND OF PERSON I WANT HERE... SO THANK YOU MY FRIEND... if you ever need anything from me along the way, don't hesitate to let me know... You are representing a very reputable company and guys like you just enhance that reputation further...
Thank you for the warm welcome Dylan!
I'm going to try to post when I can but I'm not as active as I once was.
I know a few guys at my gym that are running 700mg of tren acetate and 700mg test prop for their first cycles...
You would be surprised how many calls I get that go like this:
"My tits are leaking what can i do im freaking out"
"My nipples are puffy bro whats happening to me"
"John Doe sold me this dbol and now i've got bitch tits"
lol it's insane brother. My woman's friends dude even started growing tits because he didn't know about PCT.
She called me and I had to go over there and talk to him and was nice enough to share some tamoxifen and give him some clomid i had laying around.

I honestly used to get so upset, surprised etc. and the lack of understanding that is out there... The thing that really bothers me is that so many guys just don't even attempt to research anything... They simply listen to the "guy at the gym" and don't even bother to do any of their own research... I am sure you probably know how many guys don't even know what PCT is or protection etc... They just ran these huge cycles of deca, tren, anadrol, dbol etc. with NO PROTECTION, NO POST CYCLE etc and then cannot figure out wtf is wrong with them... These guys basically ruin themselves... This is why I try SO HARD to convey the messages I do and guys like us, who understand and can reach people MUST do so... Thank you for all you are providing and helping others with... Its great to have you here
 
Top