napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Phurious Pharma Grand Prize!!

Dangans

What's up All

Phurious held a raffle and I was the grand prize winner for 5 test cyp 200 and 5 Tren E 150

I received my package and there was 7 vials of Tren E (thank you for the extra that's what separates the boys from the men) Phurious is a real stand up dude!

All I have to say is that " well just see for yourself"
f7374a2a8b874b26d264d1e6c81998da.jpg

Nice. That tren is some mean stuff
Oh, it's tren e. Thought it was tren sus
Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

All of my tren is mean. Lol. I should put mean enanthate ot the tren e labels.

PHURIOUS

All of my tren is mean. Lol. I should put mean enanthate ot the tren e labels.

PHURIOUS

Hey phurious is tren storm 3 times a week overboard at 250mg/ml/1cc for a total of 750?

If you dont mind caN you pm me the mixxed esters and how much of each?

I started two pins already but thinking about adding a third a week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's up All

Phurious held a raffle and I was the grand prize winner for 5 test cyp 200 and 5 Tren E 150

I received my package and there was 7 vials of Tren E (thank you for the extra that's what separates the boys from the men) Phurious is a real stand up dude!

Those bottles look scrumptous

I dont give out the ratio to keep it from being copied and no 3cc a week isnt overbord if u r a tren user

PHURIOUS

I dont give out the ratio to keep it from being copied and no 3cc a week isnt overbord if u r a tren user

PHURIOUS

GotcchA. And not really a tren user my first go. But ill stick with twice a week for now just to be safe and if i can handle ill add another cc thank you.

What's up All

That's a serious come up!

Geand prize winna winna chicken dinna. But whats up with the blood stain. Lol. Thank for your feedback i hope u emjoy it all

PHURIOUS

Top Bottom