napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Phurious Bloods of Test Prop

He was given a free cycle to do a blood test for us. Thats why only the test number

PHURIOUS
Sorry brother... That's cool... It's good to show those numbers.. I just know I don't have any doubts...

Sorry brother... That's cool... It's good to show those numbers.. I just know I don't have any doubts...

For sure. Just saying thats why not a full panel. Im sure he will do one for his own info at the end

PHURIOUS

Another happy satified customer. Thanks for being a part of the phurious family

PHURIOUS

Thank you brother. I told you i dont under or over dose. But some tespond and honestly some dont. Its a part of the game

PHURIOUS

Yep. Phurious explained to me why it's extremely important to dose it properly. Some people brag that their lab "overdoses" their gear every time. The problem with this lies in the fact that some people need to hit a certain number to get their desired result. If someone were, say on a cruise, and didn't want to exceed 200mg a week and the test was dosed at 300, they wouldn't be in range. Ya dig?

I've never doubted his gear...I'm running prop also pinning 50 ed. I like seeing those numbers though!

Top Bottom