napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

PharmaCom Test Prop blood work

I can guarantee one thing you wernt on 154mg of test at the time of blood draw...... i could give you an exact number of what your blood concentration was but it sure as hell wasnt 154.

PHURIOUS

LOL...SO how exactly can you GUARANTEE that??? another shoot from the hip statement you can't back up

I simply posted my labs...results good but nothing out of the ordinary
I'VE NO AGENDA HERE...I don't have anything to do with PharmaCom or anyone associated with them...I just happened to run a vial of their TestP

YOU on the other hand have a huge agenda to confuse a very simple process of assessing one's serum levels

If you can give ME an exact number of what my blood concentration was......

WHY when someone complains about your gear aren't you calculating what their exact blood concentration was,and comparing it to their labs....???
Instead you just duck and weave...deflecting with BULLSHIT about low natural test level....last pin hocus pokus

Last edited:
Since there's been a bit of discussion lately about checking Test levels....I thought I'd post my results from today

PharmaCom Test Prop
Pinned 22mg everyday (154mg total per week)
Length of time on this dose 5 weeks
Blood drawn 23 hours after last pin

Result: 1,419ng/dl

To compare I looked up an old blood test

Test E trt prescription Pharma....
Pinned once a week @100mg
Length of time on this dose 6 months
Blood drawn 9 days after last pin (yes...2 days longer than I normally would of pinned)

Result: 918.7ng/dl

sorry..just realized I probably should of posted this in Source talk...Mods...plz feel free to move it
My personal experience with Pharmacom is negative. The products look professional and legit however I felt weak while under test Propionate, even with 500-700 per week. Once I switched to Excel-Pharma test Propionate I finally gained back my strength and felt much better, more energetic, stronger.

Sent from my RoidPhone using Tapatalk

Simple math tells me thats 44 times results. Thats not even possible. So you either injected more than you say or that prop grossly overdosed to 40x strength. Can you explain that?

PHURIOUS

Yeah..your a math whiz...how could I be so stupid and forget that I pinned 6,160mg/wk....880mg per day by your calculations
or those PharmaCom guys are super smart being able to concentrate 880mg into .22ml

And SHIT...I only got bloods of 1419ng/dl for doing that

Last edited:
Yeah..your a math whiz...how could I be so stupid and forget that I pinned 6,160mg/wk....880mg per day by your calculations

And SHIT...I only got bloods of 1419ng/dl for doing that

Ya its not 40x. It was more facious comment. That being said you wernt on 154mg of test at the time of test. This is a fact. But if you feel you were then thats fine by me. Ok?

PHURIOUS

Ya its not 40x. It was more facious comment. That being said you wernt on 154mg of test at the time of test. This is a fact. But if you feel you were then thats fine by me. Ok?

PHURIOUS

NOOOOO.....It's NOT ok.....I'm on 154mg/week ....my normal TRT dose

How can you have the nerve to say It is a FACT that I wasn't....now ur omnipotent?
Crystal ball? or more of your math prowess???

So..in spite of me giving you my word that I was on 154mg/wk and having labs to back it up...you still think your FLAWED understanding of esters and half life
is a trump card...in the face of all evidence to the contrary you just can't man up and admit you got it wrong

that's the difference between being ignorant and uneducated....an ignorant man is unwilling to learn

Because min day 1,2,3 pin would be gone min.

PHURIOUS

IT"S NOT GONE......fuck you have a hard head

the yellow line is Test prop..each dot is a day
blue is Enth...red is Cyp
once you reach concentration...blood level is stable at your dose...Prop, E..Cyp..what ever ester

Attachments

• TestP 22mg-day (154mg-wk)..last pin on day 32 day...by day 40 still retains half of orig dose.JPG
    TestP 22mg-day (154mg-wk)..last pin on day 32 day...by day 40 still retains half of orig dose.JPG
    71.1 KB · Views: 19
  • est2.jpg
    est2.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
I cant belive you think test prop is active for 6 days. Lol. Its killing me. The half life on prop is 1.5 days bro. Thats why its injected everyday or every other day. I dont know why you are just so hard headed about it. EVERYONE knows this to be true. So day 1 u iniect 22mg day two the halflife is 11 day 3 its 5.5mg day 4 its 2.75mg and so on. Yes its still detectable after 7-10 days but the ACTIVE blood saturation is only a day and a half. I dont understand why u dispute this i really dont.

PHURIOUS

FUCK DUDE>>>YOU HAVE THE HALF LIFE CALCULATIONS CHARTED OUT FOR YOU...and you still hang on to " EVERYONE knows this to be true" shit

ok..back it up...show me your half life calculation table

FUCK DUDE>>>YOU HAVE THE HALF LIFE CALCULATIONS CHARTED OUT FOR YOU...and you still hang on to " EVERYONE knows this to be true" shit

ok..back it up...show me your half life calculation table

You actually think the half life for test prop is 6 days? Lol. Cmon.

PHURIOUS

So tell me this. Why in the hell are u injecting prop every day at 22mg instead of just 154mg every six days since according to your graph it lasts 6 days active?

PHURIOUS

I cant belive you think test prop is active for 6 days. Lol. Its killing me. The half life on prop is 1.5 days bro. Thats why its injected everyday or every other day. I dont know why you are just so hard headed about it. EVERYONE knows this to be true. So day 1 u iniect 22mg day two the halflife is 11 day 3 its 5.5mg day 4 its 2.75mg and so on. Yes its still detectable after 7-10 days but the ACTIVE blood saturation is only a day and a half. I dont understand why u dispute this i really dont.

PHURIOUS

EXACTLY....22mg TEST per day in your blood equals 154mg/wk dose which results in 1419ng/nl blood serum...

where you go wrong is you think on such and such day you don't have 22mg because the previous pins are depleted...
ONCE YOU REACH FULL CONCENTRATION OF 22mg ......EVERYDAY YOU HAVE THE SAME CONCENTRATION until you stop pinning

did you even look at the chart???

So tell me this. Why in the hell are u injecting prop every day at 22mg instead of just 154mg every six days since according to your graph it lasts 6 days active?

PHURIOUS
why the hell do you care about my pinning every day...why the hell not?
just another deflection to move the focus away from the issue

the numbers at the bottom are weeks...the dots are days

the first graph i was lazy and only ran ir our 6 weeks so you could see full concentration
the second graph shows TestP, E, Cyp run out 16weeks

EXACTLY....22mg TEST per day in your blood equals 154mg/wk dose which results in 1419ng/nl blood serum...

where you go wrong is you think on such and such day you don't have 22mg because the previous pins are depleted...
ONCE YOU REACH FULL CONCENTRATION OF 22mg ......EVERYDAY YOU HAVE THE SAME CONCENTRATION until you stop pinning

did you even look at the chart???

Yes i see the chart but prop doesnt last 6 days is my point. So basically u r saying that if i inject 100mg a day of prop everyday for lets say 3 weeks do a bloodtest u think my test shoukd come back 5000-7000 test number? Ive never seen results from any lab like that nor have i seen a 10000 test number from a ugl of a guy pinning test e twice a week so i guess thats where you lose me. Like i know guys who pin 2g of test a week. Powerlifter guys their test number doesnt come back 20000. So thats where this is not connecting for me

PHURIOUS

why the hell do you care about my pinning every day...why the hell not?
just another deflection to move the focus away from the issue

the numbers at the bottom are weeks...the dots are days

the first graph i was lazy and only ran ir our 6 weeks so you could see full concentration
the second graph shows TestP, E, Cyp run out 16weeks

No deflection im trying to understand if test prop last six days full saturation why not just pin it all at once and save urself 6 more pins. Idk

PHURIOUS

So answer me this cause im really trying understand this based on ur data. Why is when i see a lab. (Not mine) have a guy do 100mg prop every 3 days so 300mg a week and then they get an 1100 or even a 1500 and guys are like oh thats a good number. Shudnt it be like 3000 based on your chart?

PHURIOUS

Top Bottom