roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Pharmacom Labs PHARMA Bold 500 Lab Test Results

Tazz

Official Rep
V.I.P.
August 4, 2017 By Anabolic Lab:

Pharmacom Labs PHARMA Bold 500 Lab Test Results

Pharmacom Labs PHARMA Bold 500 is presented in a 10-milliliter multidose vial and reportedly contains 500 milligrams of boldenone undecylenate per milliliter according to label and/or packaging. Samples of this product were purchased from a European-based internet source between the dates of May 15, 2017 and June 23, 2017.

The samples were forwarded and received by the analytical laboratory SIMEC AG on June 23, 2017. SIMEC performed HPLC-UV quantitative dosage testing, ‘total aerobial microbiological count’ (TAMC) testing and ‘total yeast and mold count’ (TYMC) testing. The report was completed on July 24, 2017.

The product was identified with code number “604331” and an expiration date of July 2017. The quality code “czurnd4izs” was successfully used to verify the authenticity of the product on pharmacomlabs.com/code.
Label claim: Pharmacom Labs PHARMA Bold 500 has a label claim of 500 mg/ml boldenone undecylenate.

Actual content: Pharmacom Labs PHARMA Bold 500 was determined to have an actual content of 581.2 mg/ml boldenone undecylenate.

No microbiological contamination was detected.

Discuss the Pharmacom Labs PHARMA Bold 500 lab test results on the AnabolicLab Forum.

(The following images are photographs of the actual product that was submitted for testing.)

2cccd2c922815138f56aace0d5b43616.jpg
b3cf566571e4e73dc14430cc7f90b33d.jpg
91e1f5ee77e7927ceacdbca37e8abd29.jpg
8aa2fd366768a4bd893c7b8ae7c04d78.png

Head Pharmacom Board Rep
PM ME FOR WBESITE LINK TO ORDER
"taz15" for 15% off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

don't forget "taz15" at checkout for 15% off! pm me for the link!

pm me for official website link to order and discount code!

pm me for website link and lab reports on almost every product!

pm me for website link and lab reports on almost every product!

Been hearing lots of great stuff about pharmacom labs but after checking it out, their tren is quite pricey. Would you have any thread links for tren lab results?

Been hearing lots of great stuff about pharmacom labs but after checking it out, their tren is quite pricey. Would you have any thread links for tren lab results?

pm me brother! yes! our tren is VERY potent!

Beautiful! this is what I am going to use for my next run. 800mg a week with this means 2x a week only .8ml of oil. I'm in love...

Buen I remember you saying there was minimal to no PIP with this higher concentration right?

i use it and have zero pip

i use it and have zero pip

EQ is liquid at room temperature so you can get away with like 5% BB and 2% BA and still have plenty of oil so shouldn't be pip issues hopefully they used a low viscosity carrier oil . I made some at 300 with only 5% BB and used GSO and well its like 15 w 40 trying too push it through a 25 g bending the plunger

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

I have some of the 300 here I traded some stuff for I can't find where it list the carrier for that concentration
fbcfe5af7078ad158ce5716628546157.jpg

I don't know I gave it all too my wife she only pins a 3rd of a cc a week but she hasn't said nothing . I'm running my EQ .

I routinely draw and pin Bold500 with a 27G slin pin.....no problems whatsoever.....also zero pip

Last edited:
I routinely draw and pin Bold500 with a 27G slin pin.....no problems whatsoever.....also zero pip

man i love using 27g cuz it's so smooth but i hate waiting so long for the oil to go through the small gauge !

Tazz can you elaborate on what carrier oil they use?

pm me brother , i'm give you our exact method of production and carrier, etc

I dont see any nolvadex on the site. I placed an order for Clomid and arimidex but want to include a nolva as well. I am new to the forum and do not know what you mean by sending you a PM. Thanks

Top Bottom