napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

personal trainer

jj33bb

Dylan

I have been watching your videos on you tube. They have been very informative and helpful! Thank you for that!
I was wondering if you are also a personal trainer? I need help with body fat loss.
I am 41 yrs old. My bod pod body fat measurement is 11% I have been trying for the past two years to drop into the single digits. I think my major problem is water weight. Not sure
I have been looking for a personal trainer for the last month or so but I want to make sure I'm getting a qualified trainer. Watching your videos and seeing your body composition I really feel you would be the most qualified trainer.

Would you be willing to or know a good personal trainer?
Anyway thanks again for all your vids

Dylan

I have been watching your videos on you tube. They have been very informative and helpful! Thank you for that!
I was wondering if you are also a personal trainer? I need help with body fat loss.
I am 41 yrs old. My bod pod body fat measurement is 11% I have been trying for the past two years to drop into the single digits. I think my major problem is water weight. Not sure
I have been looking for a personal trainer for the last month or so but I want to make sure I'm getting a qualified trainer. Watching your videos and seeing your body composition I really feel you would be the most qualified trainer.

hey brother... you dont need a trainer... all your questions can be posted here and i will help you as will everyone else here... feel free to post as much as you need...

I'm a trainer and I have made a pretty good transformation myself I lost 80 pounds of fat and have been in the single digits myself. What honestly helped me take my physique to another level was counting macros and calories. Just lower calories up cardio and weight training f intensity and drink lots of water.

Dylan

Why don't you start off by telling us your current diet and training regiment. We are here to help bro

Top Bottom