napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Peptides

kanercone

Hi Dylan,

I've followed your information for the past 6 years now on aas and sarms with quite alot of help. Today I'm looking for a bit of advice on possibly using peptides for the first time. Just a bit of back info you you I am 29 years old and have done 4 aas cycles and 2 sarms triple stacks. My last aas cycle was 2 years ago in which I gained a gyno lump that I just couldn't get rid of and still have to this day. I've attached my blood work which I had 2 tests on 3 months apart as I had a whole year off training after a car accident 18 months ago in which I ended up with 3 bulging discs in my back. Since then I have been in the gym the past 6 months training lighter and smarter and doing alot more crossfit exercise. Im looking to improve my recovery, slow clean lean gains, injury repair and just feeling better overall. As my test is on the lower end aas is out of the picture I do not want to play with it as im stable and dont want to have to recover again. Sarms are impossible to get in aus of any decent quality so I am looking into peptides. I have done a bunch of research and for what they off I am very interested to try them out. I am looking to make very slow steady gains, lean up a bit more, recovery, sleep, mood. If possible id like to find the cheapest option possibly using only one peptide and minimal injections. I wanted to pick your brain as to what peptide would you rate the most to help me achieve this?

sarms are NOT impossible to get in australia... sarmsx will reopen soon and they have the best quality you can find... peptides are not something i generally ever recommend aside from tb500 and bpc for their healing benefits... aside from that, im not the one to ask because i think they are a complete waste of time and money..

Hmm ok over the past few days I have looked into it more and also gound a guy at my gym that has been running ipamorelin and cjc1295 w/o DAC doing 3 injections per day, morning, pre workout and before bed both dosed at 280mcg per shot. It is a reconstituted blend of the 2 and the clinic where he bought it recommend that dose for him. He's running 5 days on 2 days off at this dose and will be running it 3-6 months. He is at week 6 and said he feels great and lingering injuries are already clearing up. He has also noticed fat loss and strength increase. In saying this it took him till week 5 to notice anything. To be honest im pretty interested in the cycle as aas is not something i want to use again and also when i used ostarine i got a little bit of gyno from it as im very prone. My main goal is to drop some fat, increase wellbeing, and aid in a back injury, shoulder strain injury and bad ligaments in my ankles. Some improved lean muscle gain would also be a bonus. Is 280mcg considered too high to dose of each 3x per day? Its what was recommended to the other guy who is over 90kgs like myself. Id be looking to do 3months having 2 days off per week.

Top Bottom