napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Peptides Warehouse IGF-1 LR3 TD!!

RickRock

Community Leader
VIP Moderator
I just received these bad boys from peptides warehouse, and I will be implementing them into my cycle sometime in the near future!!

Communication, customer service, packaging, and shipping was excellent.

I'm new to peptides, but look forward to giving them a shot!!

3f76aa13e2a71f771eaee0639e9e28fa.jpg

Very nice. I'm interested in hearing how they work for you Rick. Keep us posted when you decide to start them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dont fuck up the reconstitute Rick !! But best of luck bro I'm loving PW so far

JackSteel said:
Awesome! Did they come in a box like it shows online?

These did not come in a box, but were packaged very nicely and securely in a padded sealed container, which was inside the shipping box

LAfit said:
Very nice. I'm interested in hearing how they work for you Rick. Keep us posted when you decide to start them.

Will do for sure!

KingWizard said:
Dont fuck up the reconstitute Rick !! But best of luck bro I'm loving PW so far

Yeh,that's one of the things I need to read up on and learn how to do exactly before I start. I've never done it before, and I definitely don't want to fuck it up lol

Man! I'm jealous. Mine should be here any day!!!!!!! ahhhh

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."

RickRock said:
JackSteel said:

These did not come in a box, but were packaged very nicely and securely in a padded sealed container, which was inside the shipping box
Not a big deal. Just curious cause the box had me shocked in the pics lol. I'm stoked. Just got my pins in the mail and hopefully BAC water will arrive today [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

Re: RE: Re: Peptides Warehouse IGF-1 LR3 TD!!

JackSteel said:
RickRock said:
"JackSteel" said:

Not a big deal. Just curious cause the box had me shocked in the pics lol. I'm stoked. Just got my pins in the mail and hopefully BAC water will arrive today [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

I still need to get pins and bac water myself

you will be doing frequent pinning but at least the pins are cheap and fucking easy with insulin syringes as you already know...

i've personally never used igf but i do know the capabilities and im more than intrigued to see how you respond... i have a feeling your going to be very happy with the results...

DylanGemelli said:
you will be doing frequent pinning but at least the pins are cheap and fucking easy with insulin syringes as you already know...

i've personally never used igf but i do know the capabilities and im more than intrigued to see how you respond... i have a feeling your going to be very happy with the results...

Yeh, normally I'm not big on pinning a lot, but with insulin syringes and doing sub-Q it makes it much easier. I honestly can't wait to see how it treats me

RickRock said:
DylanGemelli said:

Yeh, normally I'm not big on pinning a lot, but with insulin syringes and doing sub-Q it makes it much easier. I honestly can't wait to see how it treats me

You're going to pin your IGF sub q? I've always done it IM.

IGF is by far the most complicated peptide to understand and use properly given its mechanism of action. I think IM would provide a tiny bit more benefits but certainly isnt required. If you want the best of both worlds RR then use a 1/2inch slin pin and you'll be fine

Sent using Tapatalk

KingWizard said:
IGF is by far the most complicated peptide to understand and use properly given its mechanism of action. I think IM would provide a tiny bit more benefits but certainly isnt required. If you want the best of both worlds RR then use a 1/2inch slin pin and you'll be fine

Sent using Tapatalk

Bro you need to do some write ups on Peptides. It's something I want to do in between cycles, but I feel like there is just WAY too much info.

I'm interested to see which dosing and time of pinning protocol you will use.

KingWizard said:

Sent using Tapatalk

Thanks for the tip man. I will probably do that then. I may have to hit you up for some more advice on everything before I start. I'm green to everything in the peptide world

9th Wonder said:
KingWizard said:

Sent using Tapatalk

Bro you need to do some write ups on Peptides. It's something I want to do in between cycles, but I feel like there is just WAY too much info.

I agree with this as well. His Info on peptides would be very beneficial to this board, and I know I sure could use it as well as many others

Top Bottom