napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pec strain?????!

502Villan

Im curious if anyone had experienced a sharp pain while benching where you became unable to complete the concentric part of exercise. I was a little sore from going heavy on shoulders 2days prior and noticed my upper chest was stinging while I was warming up on the bench. On my fifth set I broke the weight and it felt fine but when I came down it came straight to my chest. First it felt like my anterior delt but after the first week my delt feels great but my upper chest is extremely sore. Can barely do a push up but able to do cable flys without any pain. I’m guessing stage 2. Unsure. If anyone has any advice to help this heal and recover I’d be more then great til.

then you need to step back and instead of hypothesizing, if it doesnt get better after 3-4 days, take your ass to the doctor brother... dont chance something like that

Could be a minor pec tear mate . I was unfortunate and injured myself only yestaday while inclining PR. Pain is in the upper portion near the shoulder insertion . It came up as a large purple bruise within a hour however by 10pm that night all bruising has vanished ? (wolverine fuck yeah) still dosent feel 100% right so ill have a week off chest to see how it goes . I've been on sarms for 6 weeks now and shit seems to heal quick . Id recommend you take some days off and if no improvement get to a doc .

Could be a minor pec tear mate . I was unfortunate and injured myself only yestaday while inclining PR. Pain is in the upper portion near the shoulder insertion . It came up as a large purple bruise within a hour however by 10pm that night all bruising has vanished ? (wolverine fuck yeah) still dosent feel 100% right so ill have a week off chest to see how it goes . I've been on sarms for 6 weeks now and shit seems to heal quick . Id recommend you take some days off and if no improvement get to a doc .

Thanks man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

then you need to step back and instead of hypothesizing, if it doesnt get better after 3-4 days, take your ass to the doctor brother... dont chance something like that

Yeah I think I’m gonna go to doctor tomorrow. It’s been two weeks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doctor for sure dude. Back in my early 20's I had very similar issues. Turned out i had a partially torn rotator cuff. (Baseball injury that i never dealt with.) Not saying that is what it is, but you should definitely get it checked out.

Top Bottom