Hi Dylan
im 38 years old been training for 10 years now and done around 12 to 14 courses of steroids, usualy just test cycles for 9 weeks at 600 to 800mg a week wit pct of clomid and nolva but the last 2 i ran with deca. I ran only 200mg per week deca and 600mg test enanthate with 10 weeks deca and 12 weeks test E. I also ran the last 2 courses with hcg throught the 9 weeks at 600iu a week then 2 weeks after last pin clomid and nolva pct but i never really bounced back and its been now 12 months since i have touched anything. I have been to dr and done bloods and he said everything is normal but i know myself im not. My test levels were only 13.5 and they havent really moved since 2007 when i first started gear and getting bloods done every year since.
My testicles have decreased in size after my last 2 courses and never returned and sexdrive is pretty low so i would like to ask you if you think there is anything i can do or try now or is it too late?
I would really appreciate your advice Dylan
im 38 years old been training for 10 years now and done around 12 to 14 courses of steroids, usualy just test cycles for 9 weeks at 600 to 800mg a week wit pct of clomid and nolva but the last 2 i ran with deca. I ran only 200mg per week deca and 600mg test enanthate with 10 weeks deca and 12 weeks test E. I also ran the last 2 courses with hcg throught the 9 weeks at 600iu a week then 2 weeks after last pin clomid and nolva pct but i never really bounced back and its been now 12 months since i have touched anything. I have been to dr and done bloods and he said everything is normal but i know myself im not. My test levels were only 13.5 and they havent really moved since 2007 when i first started gear and getting bloods done every year since.
My testicles have decreased in size after my last 2 courses and never returned and sexdrive is pretty low so i would like to ask you if you think there is anything i can do or try now or is it too late?
I would really appreciate your advice Dylan

