napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

pct source

sajej

Yo D! ! ! ! First off I absolutely love love your channel I can express enough how I appreciate the knowledge you give. . . . . If it wasn't for your channel I would t of further my own research to make smart decisions with my body just to put it short So thank you a bunch bro!!!!

OK now my question is this, do you have a good source I can go to to get my Pct supplies, right now I want to switch. Need to stock up on this because I'm getting ready for my next cycle and it's sooooo easy to get all the other stuff, but when youask for pct everyone is like huuuuuu lol. Anyways not sure if you can helo or not but I won't start my cycle till I have all my protection on hand and my pct stuff.
Thanks a bunch bro really appreciate your time.

Plenty of great sources here to choose from bud. Check out the source talk section for revews. You should introduce yourself first though man (stats, etc). That's just proper etiquette so we have an idea of who we're dealing with.

Sarmsx. I've dealt with them a handful of times and their customer service is phenomenal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yo D! ! ! ! First off I absolutely love love your channel I can express enough how I appreciate the knowledge you give. . . . . If it wasn't for your channel I would t of further my own research to make smart decisions with my body just to put it short So thank you a bunch bro!!!!

OK now my question is this, do you have a good source I can go to to get my Pct supplies, right now I want to switch. Need to stock up on this because I'm getting ready for my next cycle and it's sooooo easy to get all the other stuff, but when youask for pct everyone is like huuuuuu lol. Anyways not sure if you can helo or not but I won't start my cycle till I have all my protection on hand and my pct stuff.
Thanks a bunch bro really appreciate your time.
here is a link to purchase the enitre pct stack...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133&search=platinum

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Sarmsx has you covered for your entire pct needs bro. They even have everything you need in one convenient stack. Here is the pct layout and link for it

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

What about dostinex Cabergolin I really need this during... Also my arimidex is for during too?

What about dostinex Cabergolin I really need this during... Also my arimidex is for during too?

Pharmaceutical product what can you say with products like Pfizer, Bayer, Organon
just to name a few, lets not forget about BGS oil's

I Just order some dostinex Cabergolin

Get with Iwannagofaster and 9th Wonder.

Pharmaceutical product what can you say with products like Pfizer, Bayer, Organon
just to name a few, lets not forget about BGS oil's

I Just order some dostinex Cabergolin

Get with Iwannagofaster and 9th Wonder.
now you know where to get caber... i gave you the sarmsx link for aromsin, tin man just helped you with caber, so your all set!

Awesome guys!!!! Thanks a bunch!!!! Really quick so my cycle will be
Deca
Test cyp
Dbol
EQ
Thoughts on the dosage? I have mine just want to get your thoughts thanks again too

Awesome guys!!!! Thanks a bunch!!!! Really quick so my cycle will be
Deca
Test cyp
Dbol
EQ
Thoughts on the dosage? I have mine just want to get your thoughts thanks again too

are you going for a straight bulk ? i will give you a full layout but let me know

I want to do the cleanest bulk this round... I know my diet and training will be key I have ready adjusted it.
My age is 33, 6-3, 12%, 245last I checked.

i have the perfect cycle plan for you... Here are the links for everything you need followed by the layout....

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?rou...0&search=ultra

https://www.sarmsx.com/liquiaro-15mgs-ml-30mls

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?rou...earch=platinum

1-16 test cyp 350 mg week
1-16 deca 350 mg week
1-16 eq 800 mg week
1-18 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-16 caber .5 mg e3d
1-4 dbol 30 mg week
1-4 cycle assist
1-16 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
7-18 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-16 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
13-18 winstrol 50 mg day
13-18 cycle assist
15-18 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 19-22

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

Bro I'm not going to lie this looks good, my IQ on sarms is low. But I know that you know what you're talking about. I can't wait to try this. Thanks a bunch for this great details too.

Bro I'm not going to lie this looks good, my IQ on sarms is low. But I know that you know what you're talking about. I can't wait to try this. Thanks a bunch for this great details too.
let me tell you this bro... this cycle is a BAD MOTHERFUCKER... i dont know how else to describe it! LOLLL its so complete and i assure you that i would never recommend something that would be harmful or too much for you... you will thank me later, i guarantee it! i can't wait to see your results...

Top Bottom