Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

PCT for Test E 250 cycle

cdogg10

New member
Member
Hello Dylan,

I am 44 y/o and am currently doing my first cycle; A buddy of mine was encouraging me to do Tren/ Decca/ Test as my first cycle but thanks to your videos I realized that was not a good idea; I chose to do Test E 250 for 12 weeks;

I did blood work prior to starting the cycle and again prior to week 3 and saw my estradiol was elevated and started arimidex 0.5 mg qod; However I did not experience any physical side effects;

I am starting week 6 soon and am trying to figure out what PCT I should run; I'm not sure if all PCT's are the same, or if they depend on the steroids used;

If I remember correctly you like Clomid 50/50/25/25 with Nolvadex 40/40/20/20 or 40/20/20/20; But i'm not sure if this is appropriate for Test 250; 12 week cycle;

I am having good gains and plan to run Test 500 E or C for 12 weeks on my next cycle;

Please advise,
Chris
 
Last edited:
Hello Dylan,

I am 44 y/o and am currently doing my first cycle; A buddy of mine was encouraging me to do Tren/ Decca/ Test as my first cycle but thanks to your videos I realized that was not a good idea; I chose to do Test E 250 for 12 weeks;

I did blood work prior to starting the cycle and again prior to week 3 and saw my estradiol was elevated and started arimidex 0.5 mg qod; However I did not experience any physical side effects;

I am starting week 6 soon and am trying to figure out what PCT I should run; I'm not sure if all PCT's are the same, or if they depend on the steroids used;

If I remember correctly you like Clomid 50/50/25/25 with Nolvadex 40/40/20/20 or 40/20/20/20; But i'm not sure if this is appropriate for Test 250; 12 week cycle;

I am having good gains and plan to run Test 500 E or C for 12 weeks on my next cycle;

Please advise,
Chris

This is the pct you need to run bro

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED
 
Top Bottom