napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

PCT for Ostarine

Samrobin16

I'm about to start my first ever cycle, I'm wanting to use Ostarine just to test the waters for my first ever attempt.

My question is if I do like a 4-6 week cycle on Ostarine when do I start taking PCT?? Is it like 24 hours after my final tablet is it a week I'm not sure. Or is it the opposite, do I run PCT during my cycle and if so how long do I run it for after my 4-6 weeks of Ostarine is finished.

Anything would be much appreciated!!!!

Ostarine needs to be ran for 12 weeks to get the most out of it bro. 6 weeks is too short. Also make sure you have good legit Ostarine. Th only source I'd trust is www.sarmsx.com

Pct starts the day after your last dose of Ostarine

Here is how everything is dosed including pct

1-12 MK-2866 25mg per day dosed in the am

PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

So basically...I run Ostarine for 12 weeks then the day after my last dose of Ostarine is when I start my PCT??

For PCT I was looking at taking AHRIM-RX (Androsta) PCT. Cause the last thing I want is gyno and to raise my estrogen levels to a bad level

Last edited:
So basically...I run Ostarine for 12 weeks then the day after my last dose of Ostarine is when I start my PCT??

For PCT I was looking at taking AHRIM-RX (Androsta) PCT. Cause the last thing I want is gyno and to raise my estrogen levels to a bad level

Yes that's correct....start it the day after your last dose of Ostarine.

Do not use that product for pct. That will do nothing for you. Sarms do not raise estrogen so no issues with that. You need to run the exact pct I gave you above

Please please do not use a tablet or capsule. Liquid is most definitely the best form to use. I wouldn't bother with a month cycle and really you don't need a pct after 4 weeks anyway. Either way a sarms pct will be started right after you last dose or the next day. 4 weeks of pct is recommended. Sarmsx has very high quality and I wouldnt trust my money to anyone else personally.

If you wanna max what you can get out of this cycle, add gw to the cycle as well. It'll turbocharge your workouts.

Top Bottom