napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

PCT for Anavar Only cycle

tanselto

Hey Dylan,

Im 25 years old and just started a 6 week cycle of Anavar only at 50mgs ED. Im concerned about shut down and although Ive done my research and have a general understanding of what happens during and after a cycle, I cannot seem to get a concrete answer for exactly how to post cycle. Should I use HCG towards on the back end of my cycle? Once my cycle has ended, what should I take and how much each day/ for how long (Nova and/or Clomid?) and how long should I wait from the time i finish my cycle to the time i start?

I am an avid viewer of your youtube channel and reader on your forum, but I really am looking for a specific step by step recommendation on how to properly PC and get back to normal hormone levels. I have wanted to ask different people and different forums, but it is hard to know who knows what they are talking about. I do however firmly believe you are the most knowledgeable and could give me the correct advice. (you’re the only one I trust)

Any advice you could give me is much appreciated.

Well what you should of done is watch his oral cycle video and you would of seen that it's a horrible idea.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

So did you even make any gains at that low dose anavar for 6 weeks? Honestly the shutdown will be mild at best. My opinion would just be to take clomid for 4 weeks at 50/25/25/25 however others here may have a different opinion and may want you to run more

Hey Dylan,

Im 25 years old and just started a 6 week cycle of Anavar only at 50mgs ED. Im concerned about shut down and although Ive done my research and have a general understanding of what happens during and after a cycle, I cannot seem to get a concrete answer for exactly how to post cycle. Should I use HCG towards on the back end of my cycle? Once my cycle has ended, what should I take and how much each day/ for how long (Nova and/or Clomid?) and how long should I wait from the time i finish my cycle to the time i start?

I am an avid viewer of your youtube channel and reader on your forum, but I really am looking for a specific step by step recommendation on how to properly PC and get back to normal hormone levels. I have wanted to ask different people and different forums, but it is hard to know who knows what they are talking about. I do however firmly believe you are the most knowledgeable and could give me the correct advice. (you’re the only one I trust)

Any advice you could give me is much appreciated.

hey bro... i hope your understanding how poor of a decision you have made... also, YOU NEVER start a cycle without HAVING and KNOWING what your pct is... this is one of the first rules to follow... you have made many mistakes here... you dont need hcg on this cycle but you do need a full pct...

you made the right decision coming to me... if you start going to too many different forums, you are going to get some very very poor advice at some and it will be confusing to hear different recommendations... being here, you will never have to worry about that... what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? i just hope you understand that you have made a mistake on this from start to finish... it was a very very bad choice to run for a cycle bro... so its good your here so all of this can be corrected while there is still time to fix it for you... here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack as well as the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133&search=platinum

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Ah the ol' var only cycle.. lol. For future reference man, oral only cycles are a waste. Regardless of any gains that you did get, you would have benefited tenfold by running a proper cycle with a test base. Best to do copious amounts of research before messing with aas. Dylan got you covered on the PCT layout. That's exactly what you want bro.

Phurious Pharma Rep
Use Code: MP5 For 5% Discount

Just to mimic what the others said, Any oral only cycle is a horrible idea....and Anavar is probably the worst one to run an oral only cycle we just because it doesn't really offer much of ANYHING. It's an extremely weak steroid that was meant for women, so it's pointless to run in my opinion.

For pct you need to run this whole protocol

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

You know I'd even go so far as to say that an Anavar only cycle will actually hinder/cost you gains.

Because it's still an exogenous hormone that will shut you down somewhat, yet is so weak that what its replacing is probably barely enough for what it has shut down.

hey bro... i hope your understanding how poor of a decision you have made... also, YOU NEVER start a cycle without HAVING and KNOWING what your pct is... this is one of the first rules to follow... you have made many mistakes here... you dont need hcg on this cycle but you do need a full pct...

you made the right decision coming to me... if you start going to too many different forums, you are going to get some very very poor advice at some and it will be confusing to hear different recommendations... being here, you will never have to worry about that... what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? i just hope you understand that you have made a mistake on this from start to finish... it was a very very bad choice to run for a cycle bro... so its good your here so all of this can be corrected while there is still time to fix it for you... here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack as well as the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133&search=platinum

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Oral only cycles are wrong. Go to www.sarmsx.com and pick up the pct Dylan suggested. Their pct products are great and will do you right.

Phurious Pharma Rep
[email protected]
Code JS5 for 5% off

You know I'd even go so far as to say that an Anavar only cycle will actually hinder/cost you gains.

Because it's still an exogenous hormone that will shut you down somewhat, yet is so weak that what its replacing is probably barely enough for what it has shut down.

i completely agree... the two worst cycles one could run are dbol only and anavar only.. both on complete opposite ends of the spectrum and both with undesirable results to put it quite mildly... it just a very poor plan and idea...

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Dylan,
I agree with your thoughts on Var only cycle. But, I'm going to play devils advocate and say what if you're not so concerned with muscular gains but the benefits that come from the active ingredient oxandrolone? Based on research it seems to have very promising healing abilities for joints and tendons. Also, could you give a little insight as to why you recommend your PCT stack as opposed to clomid or nolva alone?

Dylan,
I agree with your thoughts on Var only cycle. But, I'm going to play devils advocate and say what if you're not so concerned with muscular gains but the benefits that come from the active ingredient oxandrolone? Based on research it seems to have very promising healing abilities for joints and tendons. Also, could you give a little insight as to why you recommend your PCT stack as opposed to clomid or nolva alone?
its not just that anavar sucks its that running oral only cycles is FUCKING IGNORANT... thats why... here, watch... i dont care what oral you pick its the stupidest thing anyone can do... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0n7AFV4HBSg&t=167s

Yes I've seen this video. But, you didn't really answer my question. Why do you suggest the recommended PCT stack as opposed to clomid or nolva alone?

Yes.... I ask because typically clomid or nolva should work fine by itself. Are we recommending the rest of this stack to boost sales? Otherwise I'm interested in Dylan's theory. It's good to ask questions. You could learn something.

Yes I've seen this video. But, you didn't really answer my question. Why do you suggest the recommended PCT stack as opposed to clomid or nolva alone?
Because nolva and Clomid alone won't lower cortisol, keep the gains you made on cycle, or control estrogen rebound

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

watch ALL the videos i have done explaining why you run pct this way and why people bitch and moan about losing gains and feeling like shit in pct... its because people DO NOT run proper pct's.. you have to understand what "recovery" entails and ITS NOT JUST kickstarting test production again... thats a major part of it but thats only A PART of it

Top Bottom