napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

ostraine and balls shrinking - Help

dracobigman

Hi Dylan

i seek for some advice

i`m 34 years old never done any Prohormones or anabloic steroids, i decided for first time to go with sarms

im currently running ostarine( liquid) cycle on 25mg per day for about a week now

on the fifth day in the middle of my workout i started to feel dull pain and a bit of discomfort in my testicles

after my workout i have noticed that my testicles shrunken

day after it got back to normal a bit but since then they always shrunk and get back but not fully to they way they where before.

i have noticed also that after every workout they got shrunken the most

all this came as a surprise to me cause i thought there wont be any supression from ostarine not at this does and not already on the fifth day

my questions are this

do i need to do something at the moment while im on cycle?

should i lower the dose or take something along side with ostarine that can bring back my balls to normal? will it
get to normal by itself along the cycle??

or should i just wait till the end of the cycle and have a proper pct and thats it?

i read that d aspartic acid and androsta 3.5 diene7.17 dione runs along the cycle might help

for pct I have nolvadren xt I also ordered testoshred

and I ordered chlomid and nolavdex

does any of this products is useful to take on cycle to prevent my balls problem? or on pct?

if i have this suppression in such an early stage on my cycle should i also be concern with possibility of gyno or other side effects?

i will appreciate your help and hope to hear from you

Last edited:
do not use androsta whatsoever... where did you get your sarms man? you should not have ANY suppression this early... do you have bloodwork confirming you have suppression?

I got in on ebay a brand that looked legit with good ebayers reviews ,the substance itself looks like milky liquid and teste horrible.. is it possible its not a real ostarine? I haven't done any bloodwork to confirmed it but I'm only assuming by the testicular problem other then that I don't feel any other side effects at the moment, my libido seems to be fine. on the last 2 days my testicles seems to balanced a bit but I feels constant dull pain\discomfort in my testicals\prostate.

Last edited:
I got in on ebay a brand that looked legit with good ebayers reviews ,the substance itself looks like milky liquid and teste horrible.. is it possible its not a real ostarine? I haven't done any bloodwork to confirmed it but I'm only assuming by the testicular problem other then that I don't feel any other side effects at the moment, my libido seems to be fine. on the last 2 days my testicles seems to balanced a bit but I feels constant dull pain in my testicals\prostate.

Haha dude. Yeah, that is possible.. On ebay they sell pet rocks... everything is possible there. But I say you should stop it immediately ;)

I got in on ebay a brand that looked legit with good ebayers reviews ,the substance itself looks like milky liquid and teste horrible.. is it possible its not a real ostarine? I haven't done any bloodwork to confirmed it but I'm only assuming by the testicular problem other then that I don't feel any other side effects at the moment, my libido seems to be fine. on the last 2 days my testicles seems to balanced a bit but I feels constant dull pain\discomfort in my testicals\prostate.

Well there is your problem bud. I can almost guarantee you that you do not have legit Ostarine at all. You probably have a prohormone which is why your testicles have shrunken and you are having these side effcts

if ostarine is not suppressive how come there are so many ppl reporting online about the same issues with it?

could they just all not using a real ostraine or maybe it is really suppressive for some?

and Dylan why not using androsta?

Last edited:
ebay??? fucking ebay??? do i even need to answer that.. bro, ive been using and dealing with ostarine before you or anyone else around ever even knew what it was... its NOT highly suppressive but many people have fakes... androsta is also suppressive and is a shit product... there's a reason noone uses it... since you seem to know already or think you do, why are you asking bro? i have people that really need help and listen and i dont have time to have people ask and then tell me how it is...

i didnt claim i know anything i just speculated from things i`v read

i didn't ment to disrespect.. i take your words of advice very seriously and theres no doubt in my mind that you know a hell of alot of this . theres a reason i contacted you for help.

Last edited:
so how do i come off of whatever i`m on? just stop using it and thats it or should i do some kind of a pct?

Last edited:
so how do i come off of whatever i`m on? just stop using it and thats it or should i do some kind of a pct?

You should always do a small PCT when you show signs of suppression, like you do now.

Do Clomid for 4 weeks.
First two weeks 50mg per day, and the 2 weeks following that, take 25mg per day.

Also take Nolvadex with it for 4 weeks.
First week 40mg per day. The 3 weeks following that 20mg per day.

That should work out for your nuts. Best of luck to you, man! :)

If I were you I'd stop immediately and run a mini PCT, instructions per Dylan's sarms videos. Hopefully that would be enough rather than a full PCT.

Sorry, just noticed ThepoManta's post which I think is a better idea.

If I were you I'd stop immediately and run a mini PCT, instructions per Dylan's sarms videos. Hopefully that would be enough rather than a full PCT.

Sorry, just noticed ThepoManta's post which I think is a better idea.

Thanks :) I was thinking since he maybe had some kind of designer oral steroid in it, a steroid like PCT would make sense. Better safe than sorry. :)

Considering what you ran, you probably need a full pct which you can get from www.sarmsx.com

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
Mk2866 25mg per day dosed in the am
GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes pre workout

i would also highly consider running the full pct.. .you can go with a mini but you are being risky with it... thats up to you and what you feel comfortable with... personally, i would run the full one but thats up to you because we dont know what you actually have

Thank you Dylan and thank u guys for the advaices
How long do u think suppression my occurred once I stop using it? I'm asking cause I only now ordered clomid and nolva and it might takes time to arrive but I really want to stop taking this soon as possible. I only have over the counter pct .. androsta etc which Dylan u said not to use.
But I'm afraid of astrogenic rebound and gyno. Should I only waite for the clomid/nolva to arrive and then stop?

And another thing, gyno my occurred even along this cycle? And any thoughts on why the most severed shrinkage occurred every time after my workouts?

Thank you Dylan and thank u guys for the advaices
How long do u think suppression my occurred once I stop using it? I'm asking cause I only now ordered clomid and nolva and it might takes time to arrive but I really want to stop taking this soon as possible. I only have over the counter pct .. androsta etc which Dylan u said not to use.
But I'm afraid of astrogenic rebound and gyno. Should I only waite for the clomid/nolva to arrive and then stop?
Where are you getting your Clomid and nolva from? How long?

And another thing, gyno my occurred even along this cycle? And any thoughts on why the most severed shrinkage occurred every time after my workouts?
Your balls shouldn't be shrinking more after workouts. That literally makes no sense. If they ate atrophied, they are atrophied. They aren't going to plump up and then shrink again after a workout

Top Bottom