napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ostarine woes...

jp1957

I hate that I get so heavily suppressed.

Started an Osta/gw cycle about 9 weeks ago. Coming into week 8, the osta really started hitting, all my lifts up 5%+ dropped body fat around 4%, probably 3-4pds of lean muscle put on, etc during those weeks.
Then comes week 9 now and the suppression is hitting me, staying at same caloric defect, I'm up 2% in BF, up a few pounds as well. I've been struggling to figure out why this week I'm losing my weight and fat loss gains, until I realized the suppression was hitting me. Lifts are still strong, but I have to force myself to workout. So far just powering through it.

I'll see how this and next week goes, if still bad, I may stop at week 10 which was original plan (leaving for a big dive trip early October, so need to finish pct before leaving). If I can get some gains back, may extend to week 11, but kinda bummed the numbers arent being my friend right now and I kinda feel like shit.

But since this cycle I've set new PRs on everything except squats (which after blowing out my back 6 months ago, I'm only doing lightweight squats), I'm still pretty happy with the strength and lean muscle gain, but I'd be happier if my BF wasnt going in the wrong direction.

Well, have decided to call it quits for this cycle, the suppression is killing me, so this will give me 5 weeks to recover before my dive trips. 10w was it.

I was hoping using the mildest SARM wouldnt kick me in the nutsack, but it did. I havent got bloods yet, but know what they'll say. Probably my last SARMS cycle I think, other than 4 weeks healing cycles with Osta.

Its been a good ride, at 60 put a bunch of muscle on I needed with SARMS without having to hit the needle. Gonna go natty now, other than my precious gw, as I live on that shit.

Glad you had a good run bro, but I know the suppression usually hits you pretty hard and harder than aboyt anyone I've seen. I agree with your decision to end the cycle when you did. It was a good successful run

Yea, between blowing my back out and off for months, 1 failed cycle, and this ostarine cycle, since Octoer my chest gained 2 inches, arms 5/8, but oddly my legs/quads lost an inch, which is really weird as my legs are strong as fuck right now.

Well, I seem to be getting over the suppression pretty quickly. Took thur/friday off, dove all day saturday and sunday, and today getting gear ready for our South Pacific Dive trip.

Will see how tomorrow feels after my workout.

Good strength, no energy, so did isometrics to maintain. Will probably do a few weeks getting my energy back.

First day back on weights today, suppression really subsiding. Downside, had to drop some weights a little after just setting new PR's. Specifically bench and Mil press. Glad was using dumbbells for bench, or it wouldnt have been a fun day.

PCT doing well, still taking 50mg clomid and gw. I'll keep this up till I return from South pacific Dive trip. Then drop the clomid.

Weight is recovering, ie lost those few extra pounds I put on when severely suppressed.

Top Bottom