napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ostarine dosage

gesges

Hello

Just received my order of ostarine from sarmsx, going to start taking it tomorrow.

However, before I do ive got a really dumb question:

The dosages that are talked about on this site is always in mg, on the bottle it is ml. Originally I would think the dosage im supposed to take would be 0.25ml. However someone else told me that when they took it they took like 2.5ml, that being 2 and a half full ones.

Could anyone please tell me exactly what I am supposed to take everyday in ml from the one that follows with the bottle?

Thanks alot and sorry for the stupid questions, I just really need to make sure so that i know I am going to take the correct dosage.

The product is 50 MG/ML so 1/2 ML is 25 MG which is what you will be dosing each day.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Thank you sir. So 0.5ml is the correct dosage for me (25mg) if I understand you correctly? Sorry my english isnt to good.

Thank you very much, I really appreciate your help sir :)
Looking forward to testing it tomorrow!

One more question: Is it beneficial to take the ostarine as close to workout as possible? Or is it more important to take the dosage at the same time every day? My workout schedule usually warries alot because of my work, sometimes I workout 4pm and sometimes 11 pm etc.

One more question: Is it beneficial to take the ostarine as close to workout as possible? Or is it more important to take the dosage at the same time every day? My workout schedule usually warries alot because of my work, sometimes I workout 4pm and sometimes 11 pm etc.
that literally has nothing to do with your workout... you just take it in the morning, once a day..

mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.....so in the morning brother.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Thanks alot for the information. Im on day 2 now, woke up with some slight anxiety (which i normally dont have). Felt abit like having a minor hangover perhaps. Nothing bad really, just wondering if that is a normal possible side effect?

Last edited:
Thanks alot for the information. Im on day 2 now, woke up with some slight anxiety (which i normally dont have). Felt abit like having a minor hangover perhaps. Nothing bad really, just wondering if that is a normal possible side effect?
not at all and there is no correlation there

Top Bottom