napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ordering on sarmsx.com

OH SHIT! I forgot to tell you that I received both e-mails at the JUNK section first. That might be the issue on you. Check your JUNK e-mails and make sure to mark them safe.

That was it. They were in my spam folder along with a response from my request and a message that they are holding my order til I sign a form requested by bank due to size of order.

Thanks for the help.

It may be worth mentioning this on the site to avoid discouraging future customers who place large orders and miss the emails in spam folder.

That was it. They were in my spam folder along with a response from my request and a message that they are holding my order til I sign a form requested by bank due to size of order.

Thanks for the help.

It may be worth mentioning this on the site to avoid discouraging future customers who place large orders and miss the emails in spam folder.

No problem. I usually check my spam folder due to these kind of situations I had in the past. Yes It may be worth mentioning. Make sure to mark those e-mails safe. So that next time it comes directly to your inbox.

Coming from one with many years in the development world, there are several minor steps that can be taken to resolve emails from your domain from arriving in span folders too.

Will definitely do. Much appreciation!

No problem man. I was thinking very suspicious about sarmsx since I am a newbie and I made a research for about a month. I ended up ordering some parts of my stacks from sarmsx and the other parts from somewhere else(where I found more information about). I hope sarmsx will meet the quality. If you could post here how your cycle goes with sarmsx products, I will be following this topic. Cheers!

No problem man. I was thinking very suspicious about sarmsx since I am a newbie and I made a research for about a month. I ended up ordering some parts of my stacks from sarmsx and the other parts from somewhere else(where I found more information about). I hope sarmsx will meet the quality. If you could post here how your cycle goes with sarmsx products, I will be following this topic. Cheers!

i guarantee you that sarmsx products will exceed expectations

Thanks for the help.

That makes much more sense now brother. A lot of people forget to check their spam folder for emails sent

I'm glad it's all being taken care of and there really wasn't any issue at all

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I have no doubt at all that you'll love absolutely everything that you receive from sarmsx,mane the awesome results those potent products bring

That makes much more sense now brother. A lot of people forget to check their spam folder for emails sent

I'm glad it's all being taken care of and there really wasn't any issue at all

I appreciate your follow up and comments. Thank you.

Well, it's here. It got here lightning fast after payment issues were dealt with. Going to watch the videos and try to figure out how to dose this right with these droppers.

20160402_120400 copy.jpg

GW....1 full dropper A.M.
SR....0.25 dropper 6 times throughout the day
S4.....0.5 dropper A.M.....0.5 dropper 4-6 hours later
RAD...2 full droppers A.M.
MK-2866...0.5 dropper A.M.

Last edited:
Well, it's here. It got here lightning fast after payment issues were dealt with. Going to watch the videos and try to figure out how to dose this right with these droppers.

View attachment 1434

Good luck man. I just started my cycle today. It will take some time for me to get used to dosing and handling the taste :D MK-2866 tastes like a cheapass vodka :D

View attachment 1434

That's awesome bro! Looks sweet! I'm sure you'll love how everything treats you. Keep us posted!

GW....1 full dropper A.M.
SR....0.25 dropper 6 times throughout the day
S4.....0.5 dropper A.M.....0.5 dropper 4-6 hours later
RAD...2 full droppers A.M.
MK-2866...0.5 dropper A.M.

This is exactly what you would be dosing with the dropper measurements, which comes out to these doses

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout… p
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

This is exactly what you would be dosing with the dropper measurements, which comes out to these doses

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout… p
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

So, essentially, the dropper holds 20mL of liquid?

Top Bottom