napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Oral steroids

airhamast

First of all, thank you for all the videos that you made, make and will make.
I have a lot of questions but I think you don't have the time so I hope you will answer me about this ,
What is the best oral steroid that can be used alone and give results without a lot of side effects for someone that don't want to use injectable steroids?
Thanks

i dont recommend anyone use oral only cycles... sarms would be the best option if you dont want to inject

ALL STEROIDS HAVE SIDE EFFECTS!!! Oral or injectable. They all have side effects. Period.

If you are too afraid of needles then you're not ready. Stick to SARMS. Oral only is a bad idea and can cause damage that will never be worth it.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

ALL STEROIDS HAVE SIDE EFFECTS!!! Oral or injectable. They all have side effects. Period.

If you are too afraid of needles then you're not ready. Stick to SARMS. Oral only is a bad idea and can cause damage that will never be worth it.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
agree a million percent

First of all, thank you for all the videos that you made, make and will make.
I have a lot of questions but I think you don't have the time so I hope you will answer me about this ,
What is the best oral steroid that can be used alone and give results without a lot of side effects for someone that don't want to use injectable steroids?
Thanks
Well oral steroids generally have worse sides than injectables, so theres that....

Top Bottom