napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Opinion about DMAA getting unbanned

TheAnimal

Hey guys i just wanted to ask for your opinions regarding the DMAA getting back on the market
they say its not as dangerous as they say it is and tbh i feel like the FDA is kinda right on it being dangerous
Id love to hear some facts or proof to indicate if its seriously dangerous or its just given a bad rap

Retarded people ruin nice things. Thats really all there is to it.
Lots of things are dangerous. Just need to be responsible.

TX is spot on here. When you abuse anything it can be dangerous. Hell you can die from an overdose of water!! But if you use something responsibly there should be no issues.

Retarded people ruin nice things. Thats really all there is to it.
Lots of things are dangerous. Just need to be responsible.
Agreed completely. Dumb people do dumb shit and ruin it for everyone. Anything can be taken responsibly.

The difference between medicine and poison is dosage

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

i dont touch it... it always made my stomach just twist... i cant really help you with that.. i dont find it necessary anyway

I have a nice cap filled with DMAA, caffeine and some other stim that my buddy gave me. He bought a bunch of bulk stuff and made me a cap to try lol about to go running on it.

Phurious Pharma Rep
Email me at [email protected]
Code 'JS5' for 5% off

44 just popped a cap of self... energized. Just fucking around, never tried DMAA. Once you've been lifting so long, it just becomes habitual and you know the gym has to happen.

Top Bottom