napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Only 3 drugs

Hey guys. My room mate, who is also my training partner (33 years old, fit, training for several years...) wants to try his first cycle. Test only. I have talked to him about it a lot. I think he only needs 3 drugs: testosterone, aromasin and clomid. While "on" just Test and aromasin, and PCT just aromasin and clomid. I also think he should only use 300 mg to 400 mg test for 10 to 12 weeks. I think keeping it simple is best. Any thoughts?

he clearly does not know how to run a proper pct and is going to end up losing all his gains and also worse off than he started.. first cycle is test only, yes, at least that part is correct...

He's one of my best friends. He's going to be in my wedding party. I don't want anything bad to happen to him, but he's totally sold on using Test. What do I do? Should I tell him he needs to use HCG? Nolva and Clomid together? He's well aware of the need for an AI.

here is the FULL layout

1-12 test cyp 350 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
7-14 POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/post-ct

pct 15-18

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25//25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thanks so much for your help, guys! I also need to convince him to refrain from drinking alcohol whilst on cycle. Neither of us drink that much, but he has a tendency to go out and drink heavily from time to time.

Thanks so much for your help, guys! I also need to convince him to refrain from drinking alcohol whilst on cycle. Neither of us drink that much, but he has a tendency to go out and drink heavily from time to time.
That's only going to hurt his progress, so make sure he's aware of that and the consequences

your friend just doesn't sound too wise whatsoever... i mean, not at all.. why waste time and money on a cycle and just ruin it? that makes no sense... i dont know bro... he just doesn't sound like he has it together...

your friend just doesn't sound too wise whatsoever... i mean, not at all.. why waste time and money on a cycle and just ruin it? that makes no sense... i dont know bro... he just doesn't sound like he has it together...

I know, it sounds like OP is basically taking the cycle for him.... at least you're a good friend looking out for a guy

Yeah, I have been talking about it quite a lot with him. He's convinced that using some Test will definitely help with strength and size, but he' talking about how he thinks it's going to make him more assertive and better at work (he's in sale and also is starting his own business). He's going to make his own choices, I just don't want it to turn out bad. Part of the problem is how much misinformation there is online. He does research online, too. Lots of stupid ideas out there, and for a lot of people, it's hard to know who to listen to. I mean, shit, a lot of people thought you needed to take 8-9 grams of gear a week because certain YouTube channels talked about it.

Yeah, I have been talking about it quite a lot with him. He's convinced that using some Test will definitely help with strength and size, but he' talking about how he thinks it's going to make him more assertive and better at work (he's in sale and also is starting his own business). He's going to make his own choices, I just don't want it to turn out bad. Part of the problem is how much misinformation there is online. He does research online, too. Lots of stupid ideas out there, and for a lot of people, it's hard to know who to listen to. I mean, shit, a lot of people thought you needed to take 8-9 grams of gear a week because certain YouTube channels talked about it.
sometimes you just have to let people learn the hard way

Top Bottom