napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

On liquid anadrol, got sick first time ever at the gym.

How's the strength increase? How is your body responding weight, muscle fullness?

Responding well. I’m kinda doing things differently thus cycle due to me believing that weight scale can lie or be misleading. I’m going by pics every week. I can say that my muscles are now rock hard which started on day 5. My girl said my traps and shoulders are starting to show size. I worked out 4 times the first week but am thinking about doing certain muscle groups twice a week. Really trying to build chest and back. I will say this, I had a major bout with dumbassery and decided to double dose my self for 2 days. Did 50 twice a day which was a 100mg dose. Don’t know what the hell got into me. I noticed a lot of lethargy those 2 days. I’m back to 25mg twice a day and loving it. Robo is gonna probably become one of my go to. Wish he did pct though.

Responding well. I’m kinda doing things differently thus cycle due to me believing that weight scale can lie or be misleading. I’m going by pics every week. I can say that my muscles are now rock hard which started on day 5. My girl said my traps and shoulders are starting to show size. I worked out 4 times the first week but am thinking about doing certain muscle groups twice a week. Really trying to build chest and back. I will say this, I had a major bout with dumbassery and decided to double dose my self for 2 days. Did 50 twice a day which was a 100mg dose. Don’t know what the hell got into me. I noticed a lot of lethargy those 2 days. I’m back to 25mg twice a day and loving it. Robo is gonna probably become one of my go to. Wish he did pct though.
yeah bro, im glad you learned... anadrol is not a compound you want to push too high or test too high because as you know, you will pay... when i ran it last time, i went 25 mg 10 days, then bumped to 50 for 10 then finished the last 10 at 100 and had no sides at all... just some water and elevated liver enzymes and that was it.. i was actually shocked to be honest

yeah bro, im glad you learned... anadrol is not a compound you want to push too high or test too high because as you know, you will pay... when i ran it last time, i went 25 mg 10 days, then bumped to 50 for 10 then finished the last 10 at 100 and had no sides at all... just some water and elevated liver enzymes and that was it.. i was actually shocked to be honest

From reading your log I did something similar with the drol. Started at 25mg for two weeks then went to 50mg for two weeks. Great results and nothing out of normal for side effects!! Robo has great high quality gear!!

I am happy your having a good experience bro!! Keep killing it!! Training body parts twice a week is a good ideas just make sure you stagger the intensity and get adequate rest!

From reading your log I did something similar with the drol. Started at 25mg for two weeks then went to 50mg for two weeks. Great results and nothing out of normal for side effects!! Robo has great high quality gear!!
he's one of the best ive used... yes, that method with anadrol really benefited in terms of taking it slow... always remember EVERYONE, if you start low you can always increase but starting too high and its done before it starts.. you have already ruined things going too high too fast..

Yea it can have a bite to the flavor. But the benefits outweigh it lol.
I think you just had a bad day. Generally orals can fuck with peoples stomachs. Just change it around and see if you can find a way around it.
Thanks for the write up with the positives as well! Hold on because you’re getting close to al out take off

If I would have thrown in the towel on every little hiccup on my Tren cycle I would have never finished the cycle.

I would recommend taking the Anadrol straight down the hatch without anything except maybe some water.
So agree....tren was a challenge.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I just started Thursday on robo drol/dbol and it's not very tasty.

Yea it can have a bite to the flavor. But the benefits outweigh it lol.
I think you just had a bad day. Generally orals can fuck with peoples stomachs. Just change it around and see if you can find a way around it.
Thanks for the write up with the positives as well! Hold on because you’re getting close to al out take off

It was a fluke. Hasn't happened since. My body is responding nicely to say the least. I'm thinking 50mg a day is more than enough for me.

I have over done it on liquid anadrol and also had some sides but I think it was one of my most productive cycles ever. I was bigger than I have ever been.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have over done it on liquid anadrol and also had some sides but I think it was one of my most productive cycles ever. I was bigger than I have ever been.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now, how much did you keep. I did dbol for the first time and protected my self with aromasin and still blew up with water and lost a lot of gains during pct. I’m searching for a cleaner oral and can’t use winny due to hair issues.

i have still kept all 25 lbs i gaines from anadrol my last cycle and that has been nearly a year now... i did gain some water but it evened itself out later in the cycle thanks to tren... i started about 5 lbs under my normal weight so lets just say 20 lbs although the actual amount was 25...

i have still kept all 25 lbs i gaines from anadrol my last cycle and that has been nearly a year now... i did gain some water but it evened itself out later in the cycle thanks to tren... i started about 5 lbs under my normal weight so lets just say 20 lbs although the actual amount was 25...
Great results bro.i followed that cycle. Perfect pct and proper diet....boom!

Great results bro.i followed that cycle. Perfect pct and proper diet....boom!

i appreciate it brother.. that was probably my most successful cycle all around and i remember you supporting me quite a bit throughout and it was and is greatly appreciated!

Alright, update. I dont really like weighing my self due to scales being misleading some times but today im on day 10 of liquid anadrol, test P and NPP. I started at 183 and today im 193. GF says she can seriously tell the size difference. Is robo anadrol really that good. I mean, I dont think the NPP and test kicked in at 10 days. It could of but im giving most of the credit to the ROBO drol. Im really wondering how much Im really getting. First time where I really got my diet dialed in and am taking this shit seriously. I been hitting the gym harder than ever before and loving it. If this is real, im a team robo and pharmalady fan for life.

Alright, update. I dont really like weighing my self due to scales being misleading some times but today im on day 10 of liquid anadrol, test P and NPP. I started at 183 and today im 193. GF says she can seriously tell the size difference. Is robo anadrol really that good. I mean, I dont think the NPP and test kicked in at 10 days. It could of but im giving most of the credit to the ROBO drol. Im really wondering how much Im really getting. First time where I really got my diet dialed in and am taking this shit seriously. I been hitting the gym harder than ever before and loving it. If this is real, im a team robo and pharmalady fan for life.

It's real brother!!! I don't know how many times I have said this but Robo is for real!! Best I have used!!!

Top Bottom