napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

On Cycle Protection

hold up man, you are ALL OVER THE FUCKING PLACE... good lord... how many cycles have you ran? what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat?

hold up man, you are ALL OVER THE FUCKING PLACE... good lord... how many cycles have you ran? what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat?

Clearly it is his first time researching about steroids. All I see is that he wants to run 2 cycles back to back. But that is NOT the right way... And that Nolvadex only PCT sounds like a recipe for disaster...

"Is a PCT still required for a Deca or Tren cycle..."

Holy fuck.

I have ran only one cycle of Tren with Test before, my initial first cycle was a Test E only cycle and I took it at this dissage.
300 of Test with 200 of Tren a week.
Did not take AI nor did I do a PCT. This was 6 months ago. During this cycle I gained 15lbs. 233 Lbs @ 33% body fat to 248 lbs @ 28 % body fat. I am 36 years old. I am 5’10”.

Today I am 239 lbs @ 29.5% body fat. I have been on and off of Test E since then, at 200 a week. Meaning I will take 200 of test once for more than a week time.

My first question was what do you recommend to take with winstrol to keep organs healthy?

Is Nolvadex a recommended PCT for deca?
Is there a stack with Nolvadex to use as a PCT?

Yes I want to plan two cycles now in advance, 12 weeks of Deca with Sustanon. Take my PCT break, 4-6 weeks. Then come back on with Tren, Winstrol and Sustanon (12 weeks). Then hit another PCT for 6 weeks.

Dosages;
300-350 Tren with 350 Sustanon and 25-50 Winstrol.
300 deca with 350 Sustanon

On your videos it is not covered clearly whether or not to still take a PCT from a Tren or Deca cycle if you intend to stay on Test as a TRT regimine.

Prior to starting Test E my first time I had my blood work done and the results were Low on the average side. I have the paperwork still its just 2:30 am right now not about to get oit of bed.

I'm fairly new to this but that dude better keep reading and I mean a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wrote a clearer response with the info Dylan requested and it didn’t post, not about rewrite that message.

Its everyone else who chimes in that doesn’t comprehend what I originally wrote.

Everyone seems to have a smartass type of attitude in this forum.

If Im missing something in my cycle let me know, obviously I don’t know otherwise I wouldn’t be asking.

Yeah well, it doesn't that way around here, or any other forum for that matter. There is minimum information that is needed before cycle advice is given: age, height, weight, bf%, goals, years of training, previous cycle experience, diet and nutrition, etc... If you're too lazy to "re-write" the information, you'll get the same in return...nada!

Edited to add: nah, after your smartass comment, even if you posted your stats, you probably aren't gonna get shit anyway

Last edited:
Top Bottom