napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

ok phur and bigbiz

Jake

To make Test base from cholesterol is time consuming because you need a bacterial culture to convert it to DHEA. This would be done...now check out the name of this bug...Pseudomonas Testosteroni. BUT if you just buy some bulk DHEA powder then you have a big start, and can use regular brewers yeast..called Saccromyces Cerevisiae. There is also a method to convert using 1,4 AD.

Here it goes. Don't say I didn't warn you. You probably should use a fume hood, and if you ever took Organic Chemistry you will see some familair reagents that are key to synthesizing organic compounds i.e. Grignard Reagent. Have fun...or just enjoy reading. If you want the recipe from 1,4AD also then let me know.

SYNTHESIS OF TESTOSTERONE FROM DHEA
Testerone from bacteria culture
US Patent # 2,236,574

Suspend 40g yeast in 160 ml water and add, if
possible, 1.5g of disodium hydrogen phosphate and
potassium dihydrogen phosphate. Shake in oxygen
atmosphere for 1 day and then add lg (1000mg) DHEA
suspended in 150ml of
water and shake for another 2 days in oxygen
atmosphere.NOTE-Buy reagent grade chemicals from Fisher Scientific and ask for Baker brand.The flask should be on an orbital shaker with an Oxygen cyclinder and tubing bubbling oxygen into the flask mixture. Then add 130g invert sugar (or brown sugar
or honey) and let stand 3 days at room temperature.
The mixture is then extracted with three 50ml portions
of ether (shaken with the
ether then the ether separated) or methylene chloride,
and the ether washed by shaking with water and
separating ether solution. Note-Ethyl ether in a separaotry funnel is to be shaken the vapor released.If you are not skilled with volatiles in a sep funnel then use the methylene chloride.
Evaporate the ether to get
testosterone. Let evaporate at room temp...NO heat.After a day or so you will see the test base sitting as crystals in the flask.
You can take the crystals and add water to make test suspension. Also you can react the crystals to make esters.

SYNTHESIS OF ESTER OF TESTOSTERONE
(cypionate and propionate)

Dissolve 5g of the test base in 25ml pyridine-note pyridine smells terrible
or dry ether and add 3g propionic anhydride (or
propionyl chloride) OR cypionyl
chloride(cyclopentylpropionyl chloride) to get the
propionate and cypionate
respectively. Let stand over night and add excess
water, filter, wash, and dry.

Steroids Related to Testosterone

Oil-soluble derivatives of testosterone itself predate
those of its 19-nor congener, these agents too are
used to administer depot injections so as to provide
in effect long term blood levels of drug. Thus,
acylation of testosterone with propionyl chloride in
the presence of pyridine yields
testosterone propionate; acylation by means of
decanoic anhydride yields testosterone decanoate.
Finally, reaction with 3-cyclopentylpropionyl chloride
affords testosterone cypionate. This last undergoes
hydrolysis unusually slowly because of the presence of
two substituents at the 6 postion.

Reaction of dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) with an
excess of methylmagnesium bromide affords the
17a-methyl compound; again the aforementioned stedc
effects lead to high stereoselectivity. Oppenauer
oxidation of the resultant
intermediate proceeds with a shift of the double bond
into conjugation to yield methyltestosterone. When the
initial condensation is canted out with the Grignard
reagent from allyl bromide instead, this sequence
yields allylestrenol. Perhaps most startling is the
fact that the product obtained
from the use of a metal acetylide in this synthesis .
ethisterone, shows little if any, if any androgenic
potency. Instead, the compound is an orally effective
progestin.

These agents have all been used at one time as orally
active
anabolic-androgenic agents. Dehydrogenation of
methyltestosterone by means of chloranil extends the
conjugation to afford the 4,6-diene-3-one- system.
This
compound in turn undergoes 1,6 conjugate addition of
methylmagnesium bromide in the presence of cuprous
chloride to afford largely the 6a-methyl product,known
as bolasterones.
Dehydrogenation with selenium dioxide, on the other
hand, affords the cross conjugated diene, aka
Dianabol.

Hydroxylation of the double bond of methyltestosterone
by means of osmium tetro dde and hydrogen peroxide
afford the 4,5 diol. This undergoes beta elimination
on treatment with base to yield oxymestrone.

Catalytic reduction of DHEA goes as expected largely
from the unhindered side of the molecule to afford a
trans A/B dng fusion. Reaction with methyl Grignard
reagent followed by oxidation of the intermediate
yields androstanolone (1). Formylation of (1) with
ethyl formate and base gives
oxymetholone (aka Anadrol), Catalytic reduction of the
analogous hydroxmethylene compound from
dihydrotestosterone propionate gives first the
28-methyl product. Treatment with base leads this to
isomerize to the thermodynamically favored equatedal
2a-methyl compound., dromostanolone
propionate. The formyl ketone undergoes a reaction
typical of this fuctional array on treatment with
hydazine, leading to formation of the anabolic
steroidal pyrazole, stanazole.

Holy crap. Lol

PHURIOUS

It is a few days of sitting time but really not that much work. The chemicals are cheap, and you could rent an oxygen cylinder. Don't know if you have an orbital shaker, but even buying everything and say making cyp, it will cost you about 1-2$ per gram. The dhea in bulk is very cheap. Ten grams of powder in 50mls of oil make 200mg/ml. So you would have 10x10 ml vials for less then a total of 15$...and don't have to worry about China!!! China sells this stuff for about 2-3$ per gram so you can see the KILLING they are making.

It is a few days of sitting time but really not that much work. The chemicals are cheap, and you could rent an oxygen cylinder. Don't know if you have an orbital shaker, but even buying everything and say making cyp, it will cost you about 1-2$ per gram. The dhea in bulk is very cheap. Ten grams of powder in 50mls of oil make 200mg/ml. So you would have 10x10 ml vials for less then a total of 15$...and don't have to worry about China!!! China sells this stuff for about 2-3$ per gram so you can see the KILLING they are making.

Ya ill have to really sit down and go over all this and make a list of what i need.

PHURIOUS

Ya ill have to really sit down and go over all this and make a list of what i need.

PHURIOUS

Well you can see why drb and his generation had to go this route. The organon stuff was really expensive. I guess today it is a bit out of date with china making anything that you want. What is cool is that once they had the test they then had dbol,deca winny,etc.
I wonder how many people knew or know that test was first synthesized from cholesterol with a spore called testosteroini. Sounds like jacked up Italian food...lol

Well you can see why drb and his generation had to go this route. The organon stuff was really expensive. I guess today it is a bit out of date with china making anything that you want. What is cool is that once they had the test they then had dbol,deca winny,etc.
I wonder how many people knew or know that test was first synthesized from cholesterol with a spore called testosteroini. Sounds like jacked up Italian food...lol

Ya some weird spiral pasta. Lol

PHURIOUS

This is fuckin awesome and will keep me entertained for a lil while..lol time to do a lil homework and make a shopping list!!

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Lol! I'm gonna serve some testosteroni tonight with a homemade bolognese sauce and mushrooms on top.

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
[email protected]
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude, if you need to talk, I have experience in this area. One of my best friends died suddenly and it was a very dark time in my life. Just shoot me a text.

Aren't you old enough to know better? I thought you blew your lab up or something. Your liver will be talking to you for the rest of the day.

Yes i am. Lol. But we were at a bar for a friend who just died recently recently and all the proceeds went to the fam that the bar made lastnight. I dont really drink much. Kinda went for it. Lol. No no lab exsplosions. Just a splitting headache

PHURIOUS

Dude, if you need to talk, I have experience in this area. One of my best friends died suddenly and it was a very dark time in my life. Just shoot me a text.

Yessir. Im good. Just a few too many

PHURIOUS

Top Bottom