napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Off of tren still no wind

Tonyred

Been off of tren e/test cycle for 5 weeks and wind is still very bad. How long does it usually take to wind back to normal ,feels like im having an asthma attack . Done a few tren cycles first time experiencing this

Probably because you ran Tren E. When I ran Ace it was gone after a couple weeks. I've heard GW helps but I haven't tried it.

How long have you heard it takes to get back to normal
Like I said with Ace it was 2 weeks so with E I would speculate twice as long. I would guess maybe another week for you at the most.

I have no idea why you guys run Tren E anyways. Perfect example of why I avoid it.

Ok just saw a source that said nasacort works to help with the breathing issues because it gets rid of the allergic responce that tren causes only 11 dollars going to try that and see if it works.
And my friend was using ace he had breathing issues entire cycle so im not entirely sure thats valid i meam yeah you could get off ot easier then the breathing issues are gone because tren ace is a short ester but why jump off tren if you already spent money for the cycle kind of defeats the purpose. I heard clen helps with tren to but can really verify that i hear mixed reports

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I have no idea why you guys run Tren E anyways. Perfect example of why I avoid it.

Thats the last time i take it fucking sucked,ace is the way to go. I just feel way better on ace , on e i felt like shit the whole way

I use Ace because the sides go away faster. I did experience breathing problems but they were not very significant. Meaning I noticed it but it wasn't an issue. I just worked around it.

Ok just saw a source that said nasacort works to help with the breathing issues because it gets rid of the allergic responce that tren causes only 11 dollars going to try that and see if it works.
And my friend was using ace he had breathing issues entire cycle so im not entirely sure thats valid i meam yeah you could get off ot easier then the breathing issues are gone because tren ace is a short ester but why jump off tren if you already spent money for the cycle kind of defeats the purpose. I heard clen helps with tren to but can really verify that i hear mixed reports

Ill also try nasacort

Guy said he takes it 3 days before his cycle starts to get into his system he took 2 shots up each nostril eventually only had to do 1 each time up nose later in cycle

I mean 1 time each nostril later on in cycle hope that helps

I take Zyrtec and Flonase year round due to allergies so maybe that's why I didn't experience it really bad.

Bronkaid works really good. It's a bronchodilator with ephedrine. It opens up your lungs like no other over the counter med. It used to be a prescription drug for asthma patients but now it's over the counter. It helped with the congestion from tren.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you could try and get an athletic inhaler (not sure exact name) back in collegr lots of athletes got written for "exercise induced asthma" it's really popular among the sprinters as it expands your lungs for a good period of time without any real sides (or so I was told by the team doc) still have it to this day and I use it on heavy lift days before I go into the gym. Never ran tren but would imagine it could help.

Top Bottom