napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Off of tren still no wind

Get some GW bro. It helps tremendously with cardiovascular endurance and you shpuo d be using it anytime you're on tren anyways

I am personally not a tren fan, hard on cardiovascular system. Get some bronchaid it will get you going, open up the airways.

I am personally not a tren fan, hard on cardiovascular system. Get some bronchaid it will get you going, open up the airways.
Bro if you can't handle Tren you should strongly reconsider DNP. Diet and the nutrient partitioning Tren offers is a much safer option. I know this isn't the DNP thread but your the OP of controversial DNP thread this morning. I pay attention.

I appreciate your concern, thanks. I realize Dnp will wear me out. When I'm on the gear I like to push hard, tren is just not my favorite. I can handle it though.

Bro if you can't handle Tren you should strongly reconsider DNP. Diet and the nutrient partitioning Tren offers is a much safer option. I know this isn't the DNP thread but your the OP of controversial DNP thread this morning. I pay attention.
Sad but true that harsh ass tren is the safer option lol

Rockrock is right about GW (cardarine). The first time I ran tren I would get winded walking up 6 steps and felt like a fat kid. Every cycle since then I threw in GW and felt great. If anything my cardio got better throughout the cycle.

I ran tren ace 100mg eod and I did not have any of the cardio issues. Then again I don’t get slot of sides from tren just the aggression and some night sweats. I’m an asshole in general so maybe it’s not the tren lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom