Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

nutrobal Mk-677

Anything to take so your prolactin levels don't go up from it?


monitor your PRL, if PRL raises either lower your dose of 677 or take a little bit caber along with. You may not experience any elevation whatsoever everyone will be different, this is possible with any type of increase of GH or IGF can cause increase in PRL, these 3 hormones work synergistically together
 
sarmsx 677 is easily my #1 favorite product right now from them, i am more than blown away by what ive seen with this compound. And with bloods to show how strong it was,its ridiculous i would never go back to pinning GH if i can opt for this. I mean it elevated my IGF levels over 300+
 
God damn and do you need to go get a standered blood test done to check if prolactin levels are slightly elevated could I just take 10-15mg a day instead of 25mg?
 
God damn and do you need to go get a standered blood test done to check if prolactin levels are slightly elevated could I just take 10-15mg a day instead of 25mg?

who knows bro, were all different. i cant tell you that for certain, how are your PRL levels when you use GH or IGF 1 ? are you prolactin sensitive or anything like that ?
 
So since I never have used anything like that I don't know if I'm prolactin sensitive or not

just check your PRL from time to time using this if being used long term, and if slightly increased PRL then just adjust accordingly very easy not even something to have any real concern over. You may not even experience any elevation whatsoever,
 
Right I've heard u need to keep your sodium to potassium ratio about the same or u will get water retention as a side effect
 
Top Bottom