napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Npp100 and test prop cycle

tylerneal45

Hey guys looking for some insight. Going to be doing a new cycle. Never used npp before but my goals are to bulk up by gaining lean muscle mass without holding on to too much water. Hopefully 10 to 15lbs would be nice. I am 27 years old, lifted naturally for 7 years. Started cycling about 2 years ago. First 2 cycles consisted of just test only. Both lasting 12 weeks and gave me awesome results. Was doing only half a cc of test susta 250 2x a week for those ones. Never did pct on first cycle cause lack of knowledge. 2nd one I did PL clomid and nolvo just like Dylan recommends and I felt fine. Never did get mk or gw like he recommended though. Ok now 3rd cycle I did test prop and masterone 100 eod for 12 weeks and was blown away by the gains. Felt super dry, hard, and managed to gain 20 lbs. Energy was great, strength increase, and all of the above. I had a great cycle with this stuff. Did a pct of only arimidex eod and I took a natural test booster(which I know ppl disagree with) buy guess what! I feel fine! Have no issues having sex with my gf and feel normal as far as energy and drive. Maybe a little bit low on energy here and there but feel like that's normal. Btw I am 6foot2 190lbs and i just checked my bf and am at a 11percent. I always am fighting skinny if you will. When I cycle I go up to about 210. Soooo my question is, can I run this cycle without caber? I know some ppl say prolactin issues occur but I've also read that you don't need caber as long as your estro is under control. Or if you are not prone to these type of problems your not going to need it. I have prescribed arimidex, test prop, and npp. That's it! And before anyone starts tripping I haven't started this cycle yet! That's why I'm here asking questions FIRST lol. Also please give insight on proper doses. Thanks alot

Last edited:
I will recommend to have Caber on hand at the very minimum. Waiting until problems arise then looking to order some is reckless. I don't think your gf will appreciate it either. NPP hits pretty fast so prolactin can hit fast. It did for me and I needed Caber.

I will recommend to have Caber on hand at the very minimum. Waiting until problems arise then looking to order some is reckless. I don't think your gf will appreciate it either. NPP hits pretty fast so prolactin can hit fast. It did for me and I needed Caber.

I understand. Can you please send me a Pricelist. Also how long did it take to recover? I hear that npp is easier than deca. Is this true in your experience?

npp and deca are the same exact thing, just a different ester... you will be fine either way as long as you run a full and proper pct...

Dylan if you have the time, can you please lay me out a proper pct in your opinion from this cycle. I appreciate your help brotha.

npp and deca are the same exact thing, just a different ester... you will be fine either way as long as you run a full and proper pct...

Dylan if you have the time, can you please lay me out a proper pct in your opinion from this cycle. I appreciate your help brotha. Also want to know if I can use my arimidex during this pct.

no you do not use arimidex in pct...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

no you do not use arimidex in pct...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Ok last question. I have acne problems when I cycle. It's always on my back. I was thinking of keeping the test doses low maybe half a cc of test and a full cc of npp eod. Is this ok? I know the test is the problem with acne. Bc I've done test only cycles and broke out like crazy. My back is pretty clear right now and wanna keep it that way. I'm also going to tan this time as I heard it kills the skin cells. Thanks

you can them however you want... anytime there is hormonal fluctuations, acne is possible... you telling me a half cc means NOTHING... mg is all that needs to be said... im not psychic, i have no clue what 1/2 cc even means without knowing the concentration but it makes no difference... you run whatever dose you want

you can them however you want... anytime there is hormonal fluctuations, acne is possible... you telling me a half cc means NOTHING... mg is all that needs to be said... im not psychic, i have no clue what 1/2 cc even means without knowing the concentration but it makes no difference... you run whatever dose you want

I mentioned in my first post Dylan or at least I thought I did ( of not my bad) its prop 100 and npp 100 so half cc would be 50mg eod and 100mg eod of npp. I dont understand why you say run it however you want and it makes no difference cause it does. Not everyone is as knowledgeable bro...hence why were here for your appreciated info. I'm aware that irregular hormonal fluctuations can cause acne, but running less may increase my chances of avoiding it? Would you agree boss?

NPP is notorious for causing acne. Big cystic acne. You might consider a different compound.

I mentioned in my first post Dylan or at least I thought I did ( of not my bad) its prop 100 and npp 100 so half cc would be 50mg eod and 100mg eod of npp. I dont understand why you say run it however you want and it makes no difference cause it does. Not everyone is as knowledgeable bro...hence why were here for your appreciated info. I'm aware that irregular hormonal fluctuations can cause acne, but running less may increase my chances of avoiding it? Would you agree boss?

Absolutely running it less will lessen side effects but unfortunately some people are just prone to things like acne and hair loss so it comes down to trial and error

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

On 400mg NPP, very little of any acne for me. No prolactin issues either, taking 300mg of B6. Would still recommend having caber on hand, if I increase my AI the problem goes away right away. Just make sure you cleanse your skin each night, sit in sauna to help avoid the acne. Just don’t take accutane or anything harmful to your liver while your on cycle.

Top Bottom