napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Novice to HGH

CRAD33

Hello! I am a complete novice when it comes to HGH. I have EC-Tropin 10iu/vials and I am reading very conflicting info on how much to take. I am a 140 pound woman age 37. I want the benefits of anti aging and also fat loss. I used to be very fit and competed in long distance triathlons for many years before changing careers. I am now in medical sales and the money is great but I work A TON and travel a lot. This has resulted in me getting out of shape and slightly depressed about it all. I have been trying Keto diet on and off again for almost a year with very little success. I am over the keto diet and I am committed to working out again. I would like to lose about 10 pounds but the number on the scale doesn't really matter as much to me as how I feel and how my clothes fit. I have watched a ton of your video and I just need some pointers on how much to take and when to take it. I found a HGH schedule for women that has you starting out with 2IU for 4 weeks then you increase to 2.5 on week 5 and then 3.0 split into two injections at week 6. Week 7 you increase to 3.5IU's again in two injections. Others articles I have read say women should NEVER exceed 2IU's. I plan to lift 2-3 days a week and do some cardio in between those days. Ideas on how much? Thanks in advance!

as a female, you should not exceed 2 ius per day of hgh... 1-2 ius is the range you should dose and i would not advise going any higher than that whatsoever... thats up to you, its your body but i personally will not advise you to go any higher than that

Top Bottom