napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Nootropics. Noopept, or N-phenylacetyl-L-prolylglycine

Yeah , I have a plan for when Im going to use it. Its gonna be for getting ahead in my life. Mean while I may try out Noopept and see if it helps.
In all my research on this stuff you learn things or re learn thing you forget. Such as the importance of Choline. Found in eggs. Excellent for your mind and for better cholestrol levels.

So it appears that Noopept can suck up your choline but if you eat 3 or 4 yolks a day you should be good.

Now I have to find a quality brand.

HAs anyone used the brain booster Noopept? If so what can you say about it?

Yes I used them. Buy it from bulk supplements they have a good price...better than most. There are quite a few nootropic drugs that are used in europe but not in the usa. These are mostly for mental focus. Other nootropics such as phenibut are for sleep. You will have to try it for yourself because some people swear by it. You might want to check its legal status first. It is not an amphetamine like Adderall or modifinil, but it gives mental focus in a different way

Got me through chemical engineering school. Lol

I was lucky when I was in college. All of the great amphetamines were not only legal, handed out by docs. Dexamyl, dexedrine, benzedrine, crystal meth etc.Good ol Black Mollies(meth).
I was working on 2 BS degrees..one Chemistry and the other Microbiology. I told my doc and he gave me a script for 180 with refills. Wound up going for MS in Chemical Pharmacology and then vet school. All thanks to go ol molly

I was lucky when I was in college. All of the great amphetamines were not only legal, handed out by docs. Dexamyl, dexedrine, benzedrine, crystal meth etc.Good ol Black Mollies(meth).
I was working on 2 BS degrees..one Chemistry and the other Microbiology. I told my doc and he gave me a script for 180 with refills. Wound up going for MS in Chemical Pharmacology and then vet school. All thanks to go ol molly

Lol!! Thats great, good work!

I will check out that website, thanks!

The other day I just ordered some noopept from powder city and some other pre- workout essentials, great prices. I'll keep you all up to date with the quality of the merch. Although I'll be waiting for my package as I'm in Australia...

Powder City is great, I've been a happy customer for a couple of years now. Noopept is good stuff, but none of the OTC nootropics can compare to modafinil.

I would recommend a racetam/choline stack if you're looking for focus, memory retention, memory recall, and similar effects to modafinil. I like Aniracetam and Alpha GPC as my racetam and choline sources. Throw in a couple of fish oils if you don't take this with a meal that contains fat, because racetams are fat soluble. Fish oil also has cognitive benefits that many aren't aware of.

Start with 750 mg of Aniracetam and 300 mg of Alpha GPC. Most people work up to 1500 mg of Aniracetam. I like 1500 mg of Aniracetam and 600 mg of Alpha GPC for a big day, otherwise the minimum dose works well for me.

If you also want the energy boost that adderall (meth) provides you can add a caffeine/theanine stack. Keep a 2 to 1 ratio of theanine to caffeine. Theanine enhances the good effects of caffeine, while minimizing the potential shakiness, sweaty palms, etc. The above stack and at least 100 mg caffeine + 200 mg theanine will keep you focused and energized for hours.

Best of luck and enjoy. Nootropics are awesome!

i tried Nootropics for a bit.I stopped using because i didnt feel they did anything for me.Maybe i didnt give them long enough to kick in but i was expecting more

I've heard some bad things about noopept recently about safety. Can't remember the details.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom