napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Noobs First SARM cycle

Rubled22

How's it goin guys. Firstly, I just want to give a shout out to everyone here in the forums for phenomenal source of information on SARMs. Invaluable for a newbie like myself trying to run my first cycle.

Little about myself, currently 164 lbs (from 189 lbs 3 months ago) 5 foot 9 inches tall asian dude in Australia. 18-19% BF and TRYING to re-comp. Biggest problem I have with my physique is little muscles giving me the classic nerd skinny fat build. I think, I've got the discipline to keep a good 15% surplus keto diet and training regimen (about 3-4 times a week)

I just bought LGD-4033 and would run the program below from a similar OP from DylanG.

1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

I've got a couple of questions though, I bought my LGD-4033 from EliteSARMS any first-hand reviews? (I was trying to buy from SARMSx but their site is down and can't get any). Also, the seller claims I don't need a mini PCT using their product because it has been tested safe for human use, legit? or just another sales pitch?

Where can I buy clomid in Australia without a prescription? Trying to buy locally because I'm worried international supps product might get pinged by customs.

Lastly, I've got 3 bottles left of Testofuel and I don't know where it all fits in the cycle? Maybe together with the mini pct? I've read a couple of threads about this product and this particular product doesn't really 'impress' a lot of people here which sucks because I bought the 4 month supply!

Anyway thank you in advance! :) Cheers guys! :)
-Mark

Just my opinion but what I find much easier than trying to recomp is to cut down first and then add lean quality mass. I would try to get down to say 12% first and then focus on building muscle.

i just had two people the past three days have severe suppression from elite sarms and just the fact you were told not to run a ct is so messed up! you dont need the testo fuel in there with dga post ct...

i would be very hesitant to use what you have

Top Bottom