napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Nolvadex

I already discussed that with my doctor and endocrinologist and they didn't know why, I first started to notice it over a year ago when I was taking sarms and I got my blood work done and everything came back normal then 3 months ago when I was taking another sarm cycle I tried to see if I could stil lactate and it turned dark brown like maple syrup. They sent the discharge away for testing to see if it contained any blood or bacteria etc. nothing came back so they didn't know why it was dark brown my doctor told me it can vary in color and that I shoudnt be that concerned. I got my prolactin levels tested and they came back normal again so they don't know why I'm lactating

I already discussed that with my doctor and endocrinologist and they didn't know why, I first started to notice it over a year ago when I was taking sarms and I got my blood work done and everything came back normal then 3 months ago when I was taking another sarm cycle I tried to see if I could stil lactate and it turned dark brown like maple syrup. They sent the discharge away for testing to see if it contained any blood or bacteria etc. nothing came back so they didn't know why it was dark brown my doctor told me it can vary in color and that I shoudnt be that concerned. I got my prolactin levels tested and they came back normal again so they don't know why I'm lactating

wow, even your GP and endocrinologist have no idea whats going on with you ?? thats crazy man

I mean they weren't worried or anything. My Endo was confused why I was lactating if my prolactin was in normal range so she tested me again last week be to make sure the results were accurate and they just came back today and they were normal so i don't know.

Well this fucking sucks, this has been stressing me out so much I don't even care anymore I'm just going to save up enough money for surgery and hope to get it removed next year, as for now I'm just going to run the original pct rick gave me and focus on fixing my testosterone

Well I might retract my statement..I mean its your body and your choice and I'm definitely no Dr. But letro has always been a staple fighting Gyno..along with aromasin. ..maybe Dylan will chime in on this one because it's a unique situation. I only can say what I would do and me personally I would use Dylan's letro protocol before I used my doctors only because they usually don't have a clue. U ever taken steroids or is this strictly puberty related? because it may make a big difference on treatment. And do u have blood work numbers by any chance?

Solid advice and proven over and over again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My endo told me not to take it (I'm not sure why) plus what are the chances of It working if it's been over 5 years? I feel like it's just going to be a waste of time and money and I'm only 19 so I want to avoid as much sides as possible, like no sex drive etc.

Last edited:
Top Bottom